Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres one for karma bookie: a countdown to the battle of the century feat me!

dont you guys read the link ? its coming, its just taking a long time. the link is to the original thread from the MA forum. or if its not htere, just go to the MA forum, its quite slow and the thread should still be on top of the pg.

np, i think i gave a reason for the delay on pg3 of the thread, 3 or 2 cant remember, but i wont retype it out of sheer laziness.

its ok im about to go to bed anyway

pick me up some bud in whistler.. look for the skaters in front of the supermarket in the village

i think that market is the iGA, yeah skaters are a pain in the ass, i should know i used to skate alot :P. good night bro

Yarg! said:
i think that market is the iGA, yeah skaters are a pain in the ass, i should know i used to skate alot :P. good night bro
no not the IGA, the small one right IN the village, there is a liquor store in the same building. Taxi cab dropoff is right near there and where the deals go down.

TAXI!!!!!!!!!

i hope to go train near whistler for a few months with a friend out there and cant wait to go riding out there.

Top Bottom