Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres one for karma bookie: a countdown to the battle of the century feat me!

canadianhitman said:
I can't wait to watch the vid.

For the love of god though, man....shoot for a double-leg right off the hop...don't hesitate for even a second, or he's going to light you up!

i have several plans:

shoot straight off the bat, assume cross side, then mount then assume ground and pound.
or i can close the gap, go to clinch, do an in trip , take him down, assume ground and pound or look for subs
i can also do a double leg take down, ground and pound or look for subs
OR
i can slug it out using my counter punching, kicks, knees, elbows- i do have boxing experience so my timing is quite good and plus my shins are quite hard.

becoming- roof because it iwll be more epic, ofcourse! :D

musclemuscle said:
not with 8-1 odds though

dude he only has 8-10 weeks of training, the other dude is a blackbelt.

I think at least 15-1

luciasbrown said:
Is it just me or does this sound like a really bad idea to anyone else
I was thinking the exact same thing...

Yarg! said:
i have several plans:

shoot straight off the bat, assume cross side, then mount then assume ground and pound.
or i can close the gap, go to clinch, do an in trip , take him down, assume ground and pound or look for subs
i can also do a double leg take down, ground and pound or look for subs
OR
i can slug it out using my counter punching, kicks, knees, elbows- i do have boxing experience so my timing is quite good and plus my shins are quite hard.

becoming- roof because it iwll be more epic, ofcourse! :D

I like shoot to takedown, then side mount, then surprise him with a knee-strike to the head if his arm isn't up to protect against it. If he blocks, then work for full mount. Keep it snug, and mix an elbow in with your punches every now and then. Drop it like a hammer...with all your weight. Good luck.

Top Bottom