Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres one for karma bookie: a countdown to the battle of the century feat me!

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
heres the breakdown, a karate blackbelt who was impressed by my brazilian jiu jitsu skills after hearing the story about my bar fight (as posted a few weeks ago) has challenged me to a fight. he wants to prove something , or whatever, i dnot really know. so im going to fight him. i have around 6-8 weeks of muay thai kick boxing training, and 8 -10 weeks of brazilian jiu jitsu training. however, not one to step away from a challenge i accepted it , knowing full well i can get my head kicked off. so i am fighting this guy on the roof of my highschool (dont worry its a huge ass roof) with gloves of our choice, going till TKO or tap out or untill someone stops the fight. its scheduled for this saturday at 7pm. ofcourse i am clearly the underdog here and i am just doing this for sparring experience , and i have no animosity against the guy- we spot each other in the gym infact. so its bussiness as usual. im thinking we should karma bookie this with 8:1 odds stacked against me (8 being the yrs of karate the guy has). to prove it all i am video taping it on saturday and it will be posted (if all goes according to plan) sat night, 10pm pacific or sunday morning. take care!

Is it just me or does this sound like a really bad idea to anyone else

it has crossed my mind that this cannot be salibrious in anyway. how do you set up karma bookie anyway? does anyone know? dev, i need you!

bump this shit to the top. comeon lets make karma bookie, this will be huge! goodnight!

All you need is a girl named Allie to cheer for you and someone named Mr Miagi to train you.

luciasbrown said:
Is it just me or does this sound like a really bad idea to anyone else

LOL. Why on the roof? LOL

How bout the wrestling room with mats ans shit?

Yarg, I hope you win. But with 8-10 weeks you should be getting much more than 8-1 I think.

Unless it is a mailorder blackbelt.

Top Bottom