Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here is my Second Fantasy Team,

sh4dowf4lcon

Here is my second team. Draft just finished. decent considering I missed the first half of it. I was busy with lunch and forgot about it. It was a live draft too so I am glad I got a decent lineup, not stellar.

Starters:
Brady, Tom QB NE
James, Edgerrin RB IND
Portis, Clinton RB WAS
Johnson, Andre WR HOU
Price, Peerless WR ATL
Williams, Boo TE NO
Brown, Josh K SEA
Eagles, DST DEF PHI

Bench:
Gannon, Rich QB OAK
Minor, Travis RB MIA
Booker, Marty WR CHI
Bryant, Antonio WR DAL
Becht, Anthony TE NYJ
Vikings, DST DEF MIN

opinions welcomed on this squad, looks decent I still do not have a team with a big name recvr i.e. TOwens R Moss etc. I value solid RB early in the draft so I miss these big time WR.

Starters:
Brady, Tom QB NE
Top tier QB. Prob #5-7 on most boards. Lacking a stellar WR, however, with the addition of CD, their backfield might be prime for some good PA plays

James, Edgerrin RB IND
Portis, Clinton RB WAS
Great combination if EJ stays healthy. I'm eager to see how Portis plays with a new system and not an O-line that that of Denver

Johnson, Andre WR HOU
Price, Peerless WR ATL
Dre had a semi-decent rookie campaign. Price can step up and be a player liked he used to be, but needs the rock and needs Vick. Chandler won't cut it

Williams, Boo TE NO
Decent TE that may should get the same numbers as last year. Then again, if Deuce gets more touches in the redzone, his numbers may slip

Brown, Josh K SEA
I'd go out on a limb and say he's the sleepers of kickers. Sea should score a lot and their offense should be explosive. If Robinson can come back like he was a few years back, Brown will prosper

Eagles, DST DEF PHI
Always a good pick. If they can contain the rush, they should fair well

Bench:
Gannon, Rich QB OAK
Minor, Travis RB MIA
Booker, Marty WR CHI
Bryant, Antonio WR DAL
Becht, Anthony TE NYJ
Vikings, DST DEF MIN
The only times these guys will see the playing field is on off weeks for your starters and if someone gets hurt

Top Bottom