Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my Gyno

jm123jm

I took a few cycles of something from IDS called Ripped Tabs. I bought them over the counter, they are illegal now though. This caused gyno and I bought some letro which killed it. I would get rebound. I repeated this 3x.

I then did a cycle of Tren (no Test or PCT) and it reactivated the gyno. I have a pretty big lump under my left and a pea sized lump under my right. Nipples are puffy. As my body fat lowers that lumps do get smaller. I tried letro and it didnt work this time around. I have letro/nolva on hand. What should I do? Surgery is not an option as of right now.

I know I did a poor job of picking cycles. Im not looking to ever use drugs again. I will take whatever I need to eliminate this gyno and then im done with drugs.

Yeah, I contacted him and he got back to me in a few days with what I needed, though, and hasn't replied to my last pms in weeks. Hope your experience goes better lol

Yeah, I contacted him and he got back to me in a few days with what I needed, though, and hasn't replied to my last pms in weeks. Hope your experience goes better lol

AHA same here. Its like he started me on the road and then disappeared.

Anyway to treat your gyno you should pick up some Prami or caber. Prami is pretty rough, but it combats prolactin, which could of been a factor in your gyno from the tren. Also some torem as NYjuiceman suggests.

Start the letro at 1.25 mg ED and the prami at .25 mg ED (at night). Then taper up to 2.5 mg of Letro and .5 mg of Prami. Throw in the torem, and up the doses if needed.

My gyno is almost gone after 2.5 weeks. I didn't have torem tho, I had tamox, which is shit. haha

Shit I guess my tamox is no good either then. Haha. Well im glad I found this board. Im going to give Needto some time to reply (im sure he gets bombarded with these pms) then Im going to try this and hope it goes away. Thanks for the advice jigga, I may try your stack.

Shit I guess my tamox is no good either then. Haha. Well im glad I found this board. Im going to give Needto some time to reply (im sure he gets bombarded with these pms) then Im going to try this and hope it goes away. Thanks for the advice jigga, I may try your stack.

I'm using Tamox right now instead of Torem. needto actually recommends it for the gyno treatment (never for pct). I started my letro and prami for 2 weeks first and slowly tapered up to 2.5 mg Letro and .5 mg of prami a day. Just 3 days ago I started Tamox at 20 mg a day, and I immediately saw my gyno get abit smaller.

In the future I would use Torem, and I hear tamox is really bad for reboudning. If you use it make sure you taper off with aromasin and/ or forma for at least 1-2 months.

They do different things. Letro kills the estrogen in your body, the tamox and torem bind to the e receptors, inhibitinng estrogen from binding to them. Its like attacking with 2 different weapons. If you look around on the site you will find lots of info about it, I don't want to proclaim myself as a know it all, but that is my understanding of it.

Top Bottom