Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Gyno

deanobazzio

Hey! ive started my 3rd course now after being off for about 9 months

i am taking 4ml of testex a week, and i did have some deca witch i took 3 ml of, i researched it tho and it turned outt o be fake (10ml bottle of deca from oragon from argentina)
its been a week since i started the course and now i found a lump under my left nipple, and my nipples are a lil pointy, ive always had a bit of fat there tho so i dont know i this would be because of the gyno

I am no starting a course of tamoxifen
60mg - 1 day
40mg -10 days
20mg - 10days

will this clear up the gyno?

check out my gyno thread bro .....

2.5mg of letro per week and 50mg nolva per week till its gone .... worked for me

it dissolved 2 lumps for me

check out my gyno thread bro .....

2.5mg of letro per week and 50mg nolva per week till its gone .... worked for me

it dissolved 2 lumps for me

well asked about for some letro, but cant get any down here atm, waitin on one of the boys to get me some, but i got tamoxifen so i wanna start asap to try and tackle it

i've gotten rid of gyno with 40mg of nolva ed for 3-4 weeks

keep taking the nolva a week after the lump is gone

nolva turns me into a depressed bitch

and kiss your sex drive good-bye.

letro + nolva would also work, but i'd give just the nolva a try first

i ran 300mg of masteron per week with another nolva run to keep my libido up and it worked very well

Is .25 of Arimiex ed while on worth while as well to prevent Gyno etc...

yes

or aromasin about 20-25 mg EOD when using test or dbol

Top Bottom