Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with boldenone and Deca!?!

Sleepercell28

I am currently in Peru and can currently only find Boldenone and Deca, I am looking for Test, but it's a little difficult. Any ideas in animal steroid names or where to locate these? Pharmacies are pretty lax, and I get Deca straight from them. Anyways, my real question is what is decent stack with what I have to reach maximum gains.I started running 200 Deca and 300 boldenone this week. I plan to peak at 400 and 400 though. This is weekly dosage. I am 32 6ft2, 160lbs, 12 percent. I workout 6 times a week, and eat every 2 hours. I take animal pack vitamins from universal and also Lava, from same company. I eat a can of Tuna daily for calories and protein. Any ideas or advice on what to do different or how to find some other substances that can work for me? The boldenone and deca source is always available and very economic. So I have what I have to work with there. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks for everything.

6 2 and 160 pounds with 12% bf isn't very big man. are you sure you are working out hard? i'm like 7 inches shorter than you and weigh 20 pounds more with almost the same bf%.

i would build your base first.. also deca is a poor choice for a first cycle.. i would run maybe 3 weeks of dbol at 20mg per day. but not until you get to atleast 200 pounds.

I am currently in Peru and can currently only find Boldenone and Deca, I am looking for Test, but it's a little difficult. Any ideas in animal steroid names or where to locate these? Pharmacies are pretty lax, and I get Deca straight from them. Anyways, my real question is what is decent stack with what I have to reach maximum gains.I started running 200 Deca and 300 boldenone this week. I plan to peak at 400 and 400 though. This is weekly dosage. I am 32 6ft2, 160lbs, 12 percent. I workout 6 times a week, and eat every 2 hours. I take animal pack vitamins from universal and also Lava, from same company. I eat a can of Tuna daily for calories and protein. Any ideas or advice on what to do different or how to find some other substances that can work for me? The boldenone and deca source is always available and very economic. So I have what I have to work with there. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks for everything.

what else are you eating besides the can of tuna daily for calories and protein ?? the main problem I see is you're not eating enough .. you need to work on your diet 1st ,then you could think about AAS.. do you know how many calories do you need to maintain your currennt weight ??? try calorie calculator , then go over that amount by 1000 calories daily ( clean )

and deca with out test .. thats a NO NO...

Top Bottom