Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP........Any Suggestions????

Firemedic99

Current stats:
32y/o
12-14% B.F.

History about use:
4 year ago I ran 1/2 - 1 cc week of Test Cyp with D-bol for 6 wks. Beginning weight 155..ending 168. Good Results.

This past year I started back with Test Cyp at 1cc wk, changed to Test E at 1-1/2 cc week. Beginning weight 162..ending 158 (much leaner). Very Little Result.

I then ran ten6hundred at 1cc wk with 1cc of Test E. Beginning weight 158..ending weight 165. Very Little Result.

I increased ten6hundred to 2 cc wk with 1 cc of Test E. Beginning weight 165..ending and biggest ever 175. FINALLY, after all these increases I gained 10 lb.
While on cycle, I had a very inconsistent appetite, NO aggression, NO oily skin or breakouts. It seemed as if I were on a low dose TEST bc I stayed fairly lean.

A friend suggested I leave the hybrid bs alone and put a complete cycle in my hands. The cycle is as follows:
SUST 325 - 1cc wk
EQ 200 - 1cc wk
TREN E 200 - .25 cc(50mg) every 3 days

In his opinion the hybrid stuff from *****/*****, or whatever they call themselves is bs. He says there is no way to get that much stuff in 1cc and it be stable or accurately dosed. He seems to think that with the new cycle I will GAIN. The guy I was getting the hybrid from says that the above cycle is nothing for me bc I've already been taking twice that dose.:confused::confused:
I am thoroughly confused and somewhat frustrated....It would seem that I'm a hard gainer to say the least, but only 10 lbs...really? Any advice and input would be greatly appreciated. Will this cycle help, or work, or would I be wasting my time?????

Last edited by a moderator:
before i give my suggestion I have to know your height. 162 pounds after 2 cycles is suspicious to me unless you are 5'2"

there is something wrong with your diet and/or training regime.

list your diet and training regime and be HONEST.. no one on here is gonna flame you, thats not what the board is all about!!

then we will figure out your next step

Current stats:
32y/o
12-14% B.F.

History about use:
4 year ago I ran 1/2 - 1 cc week of Test Cyp with D-bol for 6 wks. Beginning weight 155..ending 168. Good Results.

This past year I started back with Test Cyp at 1cc wk, changed to Test E at 1-1/2 cc week. Beginning weight 162..ending 158 (much leaner). Very Little Result.

I then ran ten6hundred at 1cc wk with 1cc of Test E. Beginning weight 158..ending weight 165. Very Little Result.

I increased ten6hundred to 2 cc wk with 1 cc of Test E. Beginning weight 165..ending and biggest ever 175. FINALLY, after all these increases I gained 10 lb.
While on cycle, I had a very inconsistent appetite, NO aggression, NO oily skin or breakouts. It seemed as if I were on a low dose TEST bc I stayed fairly lean.

A friend suggested I leave the hybrid bs alone and put a complete cycle in my hands. The cycle is as follows:
SUST 325 - 1cc wk
EQ 200 - 1cc wk

In his opinion the hybrid stuff from *****/***** or whatever they call themselves is bs. He says there is no way to get that much stuff in 1cc and it be stable or accurately dosed. He seems to think that with the new cycle I will GAIN. The guy I was getting the hybrid from says that the above cycle is nothing for me bc I've already been taking twice that dose.:confused::confused:
I am thoroughly confused and somewhat frustrated....It would seem that I'm a hard gainer to say the least, but only 10 lbs...really? Any advice and input would be greatly appreciated. Will this cycle help, or work, or would I be wasting my time?????

No discussing name brands.

Current stats:
32y/o
12-14% B.F.

History about use:

SUST 325 - 1cc wk
EQ 200 - 1cc wk

In his opinion the hybrid stuff from axio, syntrop, or whatever they call themselves is bs. He says there is no way to get that much stuff in 1cc and it be stable or accurately dosed. He seems to think that with the new cycle I will GAIN. The guy I was getting the hybrid from says that the above cycle is nothing for me bc I've already been taking twice that dose.:confused::confused:

Yes you will be wasting your time ,more isn't always better, the most anabolic compound you can put in your body is food.

This will get you on your way

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

Height: 5'6"
Diet: Essentially eat as much as I possibly can that is "Clean". When my appetite is up I try my best to consume at least 3000 calories, as well as at least 3 protein shakes a day. There is no specific diet I follow. I just eat a lot as long as it's not "junk food". It just seemed that while taking the hybrid blend my appetite was a roller coaster. One day I couldn't eat enough, and the next it would be as though I wasn't even hungry. Of course while attempting to "bulk" I'll eat high protein, carbs, and clean fat. Essentially anything I want, but again not junk food. The biggest concern I had was.....was the hybrid stuff working? I mean while on cycle shouldn't I be hungry all of the time? If the dose was right, that put me taking 650mg TEST a week, shouldn't I have some aggression? If just seemed as though I had no "classic" side effects and for the most part a normal appetite as I do when I'm not using.

read RADAR's post above... and follow what he says.. he has been doing this longer then anyone on here and knows how to eat.

also what is your workout routine like? lift hard and lift heavy. 4X per week. if you do not lift you won't build up muscle. to answer your question certain AAS will give you massive appetite. it sounds like some days you just don't get hungry. I would stop the protein shakes, its very possible you are having a tough time digesting them, which is causing you to not be hungry much after.. replace them with chicken, turkey, eggs, and real protein whole foods. I would up the carbs.. clean carbs. follow radar's link for lots of ideas.

your next cycle I recommend you look into deca, dbol, and testosterone stack. maybe 300mg/deca a week, 20mg dbol ED, and 500 test per week. this stack will definately make you hungry, you will be eating twice as much food.

wait until you get your diet and workout routine in check for a few months and put on some more weight. make sure you lineup a solid PCT.

that cycle is crap you listed

test 500 ew 1-12
deca 400 ew 1-10

6 meals a day each containing
50 prot
70 complex carbs
10 fat
post workout shake
50 prot
3 fat
70 carbs dextrose
if that dont put 20+ pounds on you in 10 weeks your not lifting weights