Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello my first cycle!!!

joojooman

Banned
sorry for badz english..
Hello this may first cycle..
Im looking to take esteroids to get big, my friend has some dianbol and testastorone..
im 27 years old looking to get big..
any help tanks..

stupid ass cycle, this is why most young kids in the gym have bitch tit from the dbol, because they dont know how or what to run with it. what about a few stats.??

sorry for badz english..
Hello this may first cycle..
Im looking to take esteroids to get big, my friend has some dianbol and testastorone..
im 27 years old looking to get big..
any help tanks..

Hey bud do this
1st, dont listen to your buddy at all or anything and STOP!
2nd, Read on here what you are getting yourself into.
3rd, Cycle history (have you every ran anything?) Height, weight, BF, training exp
4th Fron there we would be happy to help you just give us that knowledge

Hey bud do this
1st, dont listen to your buddy at all or anything and STOP!
2nd, Read on here what you are getting yourself into.
3rd, Cycle history (have you every ran anything?) Height, weight, BF, training exp
4th Fron there we would be happy to help you just give us that knowledge

1. Ok
2. ok
3. no, 6'3 137lb ?? 2 month
4. ok i did
i want tu get big, very big, i can get dianbol shuld tak some..

6'3 137??? Dude u need to eat tons !!!! And working out 2 months ?? Go to the diet forum get a bulking diet and work out for atleast 3 more years before going on a cycle , unless u want to get to 160 and look like waterman

I dont want to be a dick man, but AAS at 137 lb is not going to work my friend. at 6'3 you should be able to hit 200 lb natty easy. Please do not consider the AAS route or the "quick fix" route. Why do you want to get big all the sudden if you dont' mind me asking? Do you like going to the gym and hitting the weights a few times a week and the feeling it gives you?

If you're 6'3 and 137 you need to see a doctor cuz something is very wrong....

~EZ

Top Bottom