Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helledrol cycle/gyno experiment I promise will be interesting

You need to taper off the letro carefully, or you will get rebound estrogen spikes, running letro with h-drol is a terrible idea, you will feel like rubbish. No estrogen, is very very bad...

I decided to wait to do H-drol until I eliminated the gyno.

after gyno is gone i'll taper off 2.5/2/1.5/1/.5(daily)
then pick up the Nolva at least 20 for week then 10 for week

I have much more nolva than that, and I didn't know if it would be a good idea to use all of the nolva (maybe 20/20/20/10) or something as a standalone product for gains

thanks!

Ive treated a lot of clients with gyno with letro and masteron, combined with fareston.

I have 9 success stories, most recently the head of a huge peptide company in the u.s.

For a pct, what rick said is your best option.

RS

So you recommend a combination of those three to kill gyno?

I'm currently just doing the letro at .5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5....until gone then tape down the same and start some nolva 20 first week then 10 second week.

what doses of Letro and fareston would you recommend in combination?

My other question was also related to the fact that I have more than enough Nolva. Could I run the nolvadex as a standalone cycle for some strength gains?

thanks a alot

So you recommend a combination of those three to kill gyno?

I'm currently just doing the letro at .5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5....until gone then tape down the same and start some nolva 20 first week then 10 second week.

what doses of Letro and fareston would you recommend in combination?

My other question was also related to the fact that I have more than enough Nolva. Could I run the nolvadex as a standalone cycle for some strength gains?

thanks a alot

Send me a PM and il set up the correct doses and taper.

So I've read a lot of good stuff about Rolax and I think I want to try and run it simultaneously with the letro. seems like they are a great pair for killing gyno.

After gyno is gone, if it works, I thinking tapering down the letro and then starting the nolva I have, but keeping the rolax maybe a week after letro then tapering down that too. How does that sounds?

update

Been on letro for 10 days full dose (2.5mg) for 6 days now. Within a day of being on the full dose lump started getting smaller and within 2 days it was down 30%.

However, the last few days I haven't seen any more reduction. In fact I would say that on both sides the actual nipples are slightly puffier. (I.E. my left nipple is puffier than before the letro).
is this normal?

I was extremely optimistic after the first few days at full dosage but I'm a little less after seeing no change for the last few days.

also can't find a trusted source for raloxifene. I got the ltro and nolva from AR-R but they're sold out of Ralox.

Send me a PM and il set up the correct doses and taper.

I think I sent you a PM but I'm honestly not sure how it works. I posted a msg on your profile I guess

Added in some prami at .5 a day right now. It seemed like initially the prami made lump bigger. Is this possible? Also, I actually dislike the prami sides much more than letro ones.

Lump is about 50% of size but seems somewhat stagnant.

Odd note, I've made some strength gains throughout the process...

Bloodwork is on the way including prolactin levels

Picking up prescription for Ralox tomorrow

Thinking the three in concert will beat my gyno into submission!

I would have just tried Forma, I mean you were already looking at MRsupps and I see guys using formastanzol to control and combat gyno all the time.

Top Bottom