Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helledrol cycle/gyno experiment I promise will be interesting

PatBateman13

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum but I'm excited to be a part.

sorry this will be long

I've been doing a lot of research and I have decided to run a cycle of helladrol, specifically from mrsupps. I'll probably purchase the helladrol starter pack to save a little money and utilize the bulk purchasing power.

stats:
5'10"
175 lbs
8-10% body fat
Bench: 315
Squat: 340
Dead: 415

Background: I have been lifting seriously for over 6 years even though I am only 24. I feel like I have good experience, I have been fortunate to train with much older guys for several years, both of which are trainers now professionals fitness models. I have had knee surgery twice, which is the main thing that has been holding me back and is why my bench is disproportionate with my squat. I've been very diligent to get the legs back without risking further injury. I've basically gotten to the point where lifting strategy and nutrition are no longer yielding the results I'd like.

Unusual: when I was 20 I was misguide by a POS salesman at a sketchy nutritional store into doing a cycle of a form tren, although it came with a pct and liver support it was still not enough to save me from some minor gyno. Then on top of that I tore my ACL playing football and lost everything. After pushing 185 and bench/squat/dead totaling nearly 1300 lbs I dropped to 160 and spent 18 months just getting my lower body healthy again. (I had a lot of complications with swelling and scar tissue due to a shitty surgery)

For the gyno It was full blown lactating etc. I ran letro for about a month followed my some nolva and it was pretty much gone. but over time it has slowly come back, probably due to my drinking habits. its now about the size of a half dollar. not too bad can't tell unless you know what to look for.

Anyways, I know there is always a lot of people looking for case studies on people with gyno, especially from a PH. I have some letro on hand along with some nolva. Both from AAR (some source as last time). The main lump of gyno is roughly 2 years old. there is a lot of debate about surgey being the only option, so I thought I'd keep yall posted as to how well this works this late.

I started taking turmeric circumin a few weeks ago because I heard that might work. no change yet but its early.

Before I start the letro to see if it can affect such old gyno I want to run a cycle of helladrol. I figure if the letro will work then It won't matter, and if not, it wont matter (cause i'll need to do surgery anyways).

What i'd like help with is putting some finishing touches on my cycle, I'd like to get it right this time.

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 N2guard
4-9 forma stanzol
6-10 forged post cycle
6-10 PES erase pro
6-10 cycle support
6-10 start letro to reduce gyno .05/.1/.15/.2/.25.../.2/.15/.1/.05
than follow with Nolva 20/20/10/10

I have it on hand so I can certainly start it mid cycle if I think the gyno is getting worse, but I'd like to wait till after to try and shrink/reduce it.

Does my cycle need anything else? I am not worried about fat gain because my metabolism is out of this world. I've easily been down to 5% body fat with no supps only doing sprint workouts.

Also, my dad has little hair, so i'd like to keep mine as long as possible. but I've heard hella is pretty good about this.

I know that's a lot but I appreciate your help. hopefully we can all learn something from this unique experiment I am about to undergo.

I've been reading a lot about guys saying letro just totally wiped them out.
But when I used it a few years ago I didn't feel like It had a noticeable affect on my strength.

Regardless, I am going to do a run of it to see how my gyno reacts. I planned on running the cycle before hand, that way if the gyno became worse I could jump in with the letro, and if not, I can wait to start until afterwards. Basically keeps me from possibly running letro two separate times.

And if we were to assume that letro would in fact negatively affect my gains, would it not also negatively affect the gains I have made naturally?
example fictional numbers...
before cycle strength:100%
After cycle strength : 110%
assuming letro hurts strength by 5%: 104.5% afterwards

However, if I just take it now with no cycle:
strength now 100%
after letro 95%

This is all hypothetical

Helladrol does not aromatise into estrogen, so where is the gyno going to come from? You can rebound post cycle if you don't run the right PCT, but there should be no issues with estrogen. It males zero sense as to why you would run Letro. Just control estrogen with a mild AI post cycle and you would have no issues. As it stands right now, your PCT is terrible. It does very little for recovery at all. Here is what I would run:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Thanks for the reply Rick, so minus the letro should I run what is included in mr supps pack along with what you suggested? Do I still need to run my liquid nolva?

My reasoning for running the letro is not for gyno that will be caused by the hella. I have minor gyno from several years ago. I plan on running letro at some point in the next few months to see if gyno that is that entrenched can be reduced. There is a lot of debate about if its possible, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

So would you recommend I wait a month or so, maybe after my PCT, to run the letro?

Although hella may not aromatize, you can still irritate gyno through other pathways. I got gyno from anavar and other non aromatizing ph/aas

To put it simply, this is a dumb idea. Don't run a cycle if you have gyno. Kill the gyno with a letro protocol first, then cycle down the road. To cycle first then do a gyno killing protocol would be just plain stupid

Ok, so the consensus is that letro will kill my gains.

I'll probably start the letro a week from today, and I'll keep maybe a weekly update.

as of now gyno is only on right side and about half dollar size

Started the Letro yesterday.

I plan on taking Nolva afterwards to combat any rebound, and the normal recommendation is 20/10. However, considering I have a lot more because of how I had to order it, would there be any benefit for running it 20/20/20/10/10, or something along those lines. Using it as a maybe a weak cycle of the sorts?

Or would I be better off using the Nolva as prescribed and maybe cycling clomid for 4 or 5 weeks?

I've read that some guys find they have great strength gains during their PCT for these and thought it might be worth a try as its own cycle.

thanks guys

Ive treated a lot of clients with gyno with letro and masteron, combined with fareston.

I have 9 success stories, most recently the head of a huge peptide company in the u.s.

For a pct, what rick said is your best option.

RS

You need to taper off the letro carefully, or you will get rebound estrogen spikes, running letro with h-drol is a terrible idea, you will feel like rubbish. No estrogen, is very very bad...

Top Bottom