Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heatherrae..she's a witch...

heatherrae said:
I love this. You people argue with me about legal concepts. I guess law school and 7 years of practice counts for your "no experience." I'm sure watching Nancy Grace gave you all the "experience" you need.

Oh, or you will argue with me about how the cervix feels to have intercourse with a man. I'm not sure how you got "experience" with that either.

:lmao:
lol

Creepusmaximus said:
LOL. She's not a witch she just thinks she's dead right on everything based on no experience.

heatherrae said:
I love this. You people argue with me about legal concepts. I guess law school and 7 years of practice counts for your "no experience." I'm sure watching Nancy Grace gave you all the "experience" you need.

Oh, or you will argue with me about how the cervix feels to have intercourse with a man. I'm not sure how you got "experience" with that either.

:lmao:

Then she twists the statement around to better suit her to maintain her righteous status. :)

I like her even though she can get on my nerves sometimes as I'm sure I get on hers too.

digimon7068 said:
:FRlol:

remember when that french airliner crashed a couple of years ago and everyone thought it was a "miracle" that there were no casualties?? like the french running from danger is a miracle?? the miracle is that they all fit through the escape hatch door with their fucking hands up. . .

Damn you must really have something against the French. So you're saying you would've stayed in the crashed airliner, waiting for more danger? How much more danger would you be expecting, exactly? lol

heatherrae is hot.

check my post count! sweet

Top Bottom