Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heatherrae..she's a witch...

heatherrae said:
Nancy Grace drives me insane with that over the top voice of hers and the way she contorts her mouths when she talks. I can't watch her for more than 3 seconds without having to turn the channel...lol.

Her evil eyes scare me.

burn her burn her

heatherrae said:
I love this. You people argue with me about legal concepts. I guess law school and 7 years of practice counts for your "no experience." I'm sure watching Nancy Grace gave you all the "experience" you need.

Oh, or you will argue with me about how the cervix feels to have intercourse with a man. I'm not sure how you got "experience" with that either.

:lmao:

Legal concepts? I must have missed that thread. I had nothing to do with your tour of the womens body. I just threw a few comments in there, never said you were wrong about anything. You do seem to have a couple of strange concepts on what a guy has running through his mind.

Creepusmaximus said:
Legal concepts? I must have missed that thread. I had nothing to do with your tour of the womens body. I just threw a few comments in there, never said you were wrong about anything. You do seem to have a couple of strange concepts on what a guy has running through his mind.
Most of my male friends agree with me if they are not in any sort of mode to try to get in my pants and are being honest.

Top Bottom