Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

I've tried a lot of stuff and this really is the best supp I've tried. I never even post on forums but I felt like I had to because this stuff was so good.
What else is good from Need to? I'm gonna place another order soon.
Depends what you are looking to get out of needto's products, since ALL his products are legit.

need2 when are you making a girl version of hcgenerate?? that i can give to my woman secretly

I already have its called bridge bro! Trust me get your girl on 1-2 caps a day bridge and she will be walking you up in the middle of the night instead of the other way around. When I say a product will do something it does it and that is a fact we all know it. So if that is what you want give the girl 1-2 cap a day bridge.. :D

A lot of women are reporting a libido boost when using BRIDGE.

HA HA The man read my mind. Funny when nelson and I Sat down to create and formulate bridge nether one of us had woman in mind. Its meant for men between cycles and it works awesome for this.
I dont know who it was or how it started but woman started taking the product and telling me how it was giving them amazing muscles gains and fat lose along with a big increase to sex drive and feeling of well being. Lots of woman who normally act aaahhh less them them self once a month do not do this when on bridge ether. It keeps them feeling great and in a good mood and lets face it for all us men this is all nothing but plus plus plus for us.

I think it might have been sbt,anita,or tracy mason one of my female Athletes who took the product first. Next thing you know all of them are talking it, I sent some to rotten willow and a few other girls. The told friends there friends told friends and now I get woman calling me about the product almost all the time. That is the main reason why I created the alpha princess stack in my store too. Need2slin,forged burner, and bridge.

HCGenerate is the shitz!!! Awesome!!!
Bridge is the shitz!! Awesome!!

I can tell you that both tof those have increased my sex life from satisfactory to a young sex starved teen!! Funny but its the real truth.

I have been on 5 HCGenerate for about 10 days, but can't fell anything yet?? may be I should bump it up to 10 caps ED??

I have had prob. since my last cycle a year ago, even with PCT :(

Top Bottom