Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate-Needto does it again

Me too.. Agree.. Its great products, just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order.

hey when woud you reccomend starting the hdgenerate needto ? would you start dosing 1st week with test cycles or would you wait til the test has kicked in ?
alos saw in another one of your post you reccomend cycling it with hcg why is this ? is it better than hcgenerate strainght through ?
thanks alot great thread

hey when woud you reccomend starting the hdgenerate needto ? would you start dosing 1st week with test cycles or would you wait til the test has kicked in ?
alos saw in another one of your post you reccomend cycling it with hcg why is this ? is it better than hcgenerate strainght through ?
thanks alot great thread

it really depends on the length of time you are running your cycle... on a typical 12 week test cycle, i always recommend to start hcgenerate week 7 -14... that way your getting 8 weeks of it, right up until pct, and it is ensuring that you have a smoother recovery during pct... you can also add an hcg blast in there a week or two before pct as well... timing obviously depends on the length of the cycle...

ok cheers dylan bang on it as ever mate, I was thinking of a 12 weeker dylan so thanks for the quick response bud
If i were to do test e dylan you would start it at week 7 right, but if i were to do 12 weeks test e and start the cycle with 2-3 weeks on prop whilst the test e kicked in when would i start then ?
again thanks in advance.

I was originally referring to the thread/sticky by needto its called holistic PCT medicine i think, and he cycled the hcg with hcgenerate was just curious as to why ?
i know hcg shouldnt be used alot etc, but was not sure on the benefit of cycling the pair over a straight through hcgenerate usage ?
Maybe if needto gets afew mins he might elaborate for me/us ?
again thanks

ok cheers dylan bang on it as ever mate, I was thinking of a 12 weeker dylan so thanks for the quick response bud
If i were to do test e dylan you would start it at week 7 right, but if i were to do 12 weeks test e and start the cycle with 2-3 weeks on prop whilst the test e kicked in when would i start then ?
again thanks in advance.

I was originally referring to the thread/sticky by needto its called holistic PCT medicine i think, and he cycled the hcg with hcgenerate was just curious as to why ?
i know hcg shouldnt be used alot etc, but was not sure on the benefit of cycling the pair over a straight through hcgenerate usage ?
Maybe if needto gets afew mins he might elaborate for me/us ?
again thanks

You said his name 3 times in the same sentence... lulz I think he got it the first time.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom