Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Mixing - Help

View attachment 112693View attachment 112703View attachment 112713

30 days bro... Anything longer is not worth using at all. It's no coincidence that its all over the web saying the same thing. Found this in 3 seconds, if I actually looked I could prolly find something factual.
In my experience I always found that listening to results is better than anything.

Show me actual lab data done on name brand HCG thats 35 days old proving its worthless and I will believe you.

All your posting is the same regurgitated bro science derived from a few limited sources.

The FDA requirements are very strict in terms of potency so generally long before a drugs potency fades due to age its declared expired.

There is absolutely no benefit to big pharma for going against the FDA, hell, they probably paid the FDA to implement these limits. It just means more sales for them.

Ive worked with quite a few doctors who have done lab work on clients using HCG thats been mixed for as long as 90 days and its still having similar impact on client lab results as those using fresh HCG.

Does it lose some potency? Sure it does, but its far from worthless after 30 days. Even my own testicles can attest to the usability of HCG mixed with BAW past 30 days.

If you or others want to buy into it, thats fine, its not my money and I am sure big pharma and your sources thank you for the extra business.

Last edited:
Show me actual lab data done on name brand HCG thats 35 days old proving its worthless and I will believe you.

All your posting is the same regurgitated bro science derived from a few limited sources.

The FDA requirements are very strict in terms of potency so generally long before a drugs potency fades due to age its declared expired.

There is absolutely no benefit to big pharma for going against the FDA, hell, they probably paid the FDA to implement these limits. It just means more sales for them.

Ive worked with quite a few doctors who have done lab work on clients using HCG thats been mixed for as long as 90 days and its still having similar impact on client lab results as those using fresh HCG.

Does it lose some potency? Sure it does, but its far from worthless after 30 days. Even my own testicles can attest to the usability of HCG mixed with BAW past 30 days.

If you or others want to buy into it, thats fine, its not my money and I am sure big pharma and your sources thank you for the extra business.

I can send you my actual bloods done using (estimating here) 60 day old hcg vs a fresh batch. My numbers jumped using the fresh batch. It was also in pct. so why would someone cycling use sub par meds while being shut down?! You want to recover correct and strong right?! Does it work still for your avg joe, probably, but for a guy that just ran a gram a week for 24 weeks, I want primo quality and strength helping me recover...
you gotta wait until Monday though cause all the paper work is in my office.

Also you can read that right on the inside of my PRESCRIBED hcg. Not to mention, like I stated before all the FACTUAL shit I posted already. I was wrong to say its "worthless " but it does lose a lot of its potency, and even you agree with that. So again, for the 10.00 for 10,000 ius, why bother using 30 day+ sub par mixed hcg instead of a fresh batch? You use sub par stuff you get sub par results. And I sure as fuck wouldn't recommend it to anyone coming off cycle. Avg joe, sure.
So rather than me jump through hoops to show what me and 1,000,000 other people can pull up or show you, show me, us, factual labs that prove what your saying... Cause I've NEVER seen anything that says its good 90 days. I've shown you factual info already, what you are saying In all reality is the "regurgitated bro science" you've come to despise.
So rather than bicker like a couple of high school girls, show us FACTUAL info that supports what your saying.

To further support my claim that actual expiration dates are more financially driven than factually driven, all unconstituted HCG has an expiration date as well, generally 1 to 3 years.

The World Health Organization did extensive testing on the degradation of HCG that was STORED FOR 23 YEARS at varying temperatures ranging from freezing to 98 deg F and after all that time showed no significant loss in activity.

As far as your numbers jumping post cycle due to HCG use is not the same as testing the actual potency of HCG and could be a result of any number of things.

Keep in mind im not talking about using 6 month old reconstituted HCG but 35-45 days old hardly makes it garbage.

I agree. Like I said I was wrong for saying that. As for 90 day old tho?? Idk man. I'd really like to see something factual just cause I like knowing shit like that. You very well may be right... But you might be wrong too lol this has been a debate all over. Like I said earlier, I can only go off my results. Please believe I don't believe any of the garbage the FDA shoves down our throat. Population control... Their all out to kill us IMO. Lol

I agree. Like I said I was wrong for saying that. As for 90 day old tho?? Idk man. I'd really like to see something factual just cause I like knowing shit like that. You very well may be right... But you might be wrong too lol this has been a debate all over. Like I said earlier, I can only go off my results. Please believe I don't believe any of the garbage the FDA shoves down our throat. Population control... Their all out to kill us IMO. Lol

I would say from my own experience 90 days is defiantly on the outer end of its usefulness. If your using it for PCT then you shouldnt be running it for that long anyway and your dosing is likely such that a vial would be gone long before then so its kind of a mute point for most.

Just keep in mind there is a huge financial impact for short term expiration of products. The obvious one is if you have to toss some because its "too old" and buy more it makes the company money. The less obvious one is it makes sure the results of the products use are not influenced by potency degradation.

Its bad for business if people start using a product thats lost potency. The clinical ramifications (depending on the drug) could be the difference between life and death. So, by significantly erroring on the side of caution they can prevent bad press/opinions by making sure only the most potent products are used.

Top Bottom