Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Mixing - Help

Jay5001

Ok so im blasting HCG for 2 weeks before PCT this is the first time ive used HCG.

I have Oregon Pregnyl 5000UI kit.

It comes with 2 vials the powder and water

I gently took the water (1ml) and mixed it in the vial, the problem was i couldnt put it in my slin pins because i want to reuse, and i cant change the needles on them. So i drew the mixed solution into a 3ml barrel, But of course this is now so tedious to dose... Since i have 1ml and i want to inject around 1500IU everytime.. basically it looks like .2ml = 1000UI so i injected .2ml IM in my glute.. Now ive stored the barrel with a new needle in the fridge.

How long will this keep as im not sure the water you get with the kit is Bacto water?

The solution that comes with hcg normally is not bac water. If it is it will boldly state "bacteriostatic water"
As far as dosing...
5000 iu + 10ml of water = 500iu per ml
So for 1500iu you need 1.5cc hcg mixed
For I.m. Injection you should use a 1"-1.5" 23g pin. Slin pins are better for sub-q inj.
That help?

Thank you!

So I should use this hcg pretty quick then? Sterile water keeps for 5 days right?

Is it a good idea blasting 1 week before pct and running 1 week into PCT

Hcg in bac water can stay useful for 1 month if refrigerated. Anything longer it renders itself useless.
It's most potent in the first two weeks and begins to decline after that. So my dr tells me.

Blast for two weeks. 1500iu 2x a week from the day of your last test pin. I like to use hmg 75iu eod while doing this. I find it makes for a better recovery.
Clomid starts after your two weeks of hcg/hmg pre pct.

noodles covered it all for you.

really simple way to mix it is get an empty vial. mix 1CC of bac water with your powder.. be gentle. then inject it into the empty vial along with another 4CC's of bac water.

now you got 5ML's of mix out of a 5000iu batch for example. then just inject half a CC for 500iu's or 1CC for 1000iu's. its really not complicated, this is simple math that you learn in middle school

Hcg in bac water can stay useful for 1 month if refrigerated. Anything longer it renders itself useless.

Thats not correct, it will stay viable for 3+ months with BAW and refrigeration. The law requires HCG manufacturers however to list a very short shelf life once mixed.

Thats not correct, it will stay viable for 3+ months with BAW and refrigeration. The law requires HCG manufacturers however to list a very short shelf life once mixed.

View attachment 112693View attachment 112703View attachment 112713

30 days bro... Anything longer is not worth using at all. It's no coincidence that its all over the web saying the same thing. Found this in 3 seconds, if I actually looked I could prolly find something factual.
In my experience I always found that listening to results is better than anything.

Top Bottom