Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haynesworth signing with the Redskins...

that is absurd
no wonder they haven't came close to winning in the past two decades
:rolleyes:

Not sayin he isn't a beast
He just cashed out
On the Washington Redskin fans dime
Kinda sad that such a storied franchised is ruined by a man who knows nothing about football

Kinda sad that such a storied franchised is ruined by a man who knows nothing about football

He's such a tool owner. The Skins have become the Yankees of the NFL recently. I will enjoy beating up on them yet again this season (since I am a contributing member of the Giants).

that is absurd
no wonder they haven't came close to winning in the past two decades
:rolleyes:

Not sayin he isn't a beast
He just cashed out
On the Washington Redskin fans dime

we talking about the Raiders?

sure he will. redskins have a STRONG secondary and linebacker corp. They are week on the defensive line..i think last year they were ranked almost last in sacks. Haynesworth will bring a strong blitz threat to the skins D. Exactly what they need.

sure he will. redskins have a STRONG secondary and linebacker corp. They are week on the defensive line..i think last year they were ranked almost last in sacks. Haynesworth will bring a strong blitz threat to the skins D. Exactly what they need.

carter, jason taylor and haynesworth? that's pretty sick up front

skins will still suck, this big dude will get hurt anyway. I'll put the big bucks on a skill spot or linebacker instead.

skins will still suck, this big dude will get hurt anyway. I'll put the big bucks on a skill spot or linebacker instead.

they have good linebackers.

lendon fletcher and mcintosh are pretty legit.

they need another receiver and maybe even get rid of moss because he's so injury prone, but this free agent receiver class blows.

i also think jason campbell sucks a nut

cambell sucks .. this is a good signing..he is a fucking beast!! but they overpaid obviously

Top Bottom