Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haynesworth signing with the Redskins...

they are also in the works of resigning d hall to a long term deal

they are also in the works of resigning d hall to a long term deal

great, another mememememememe loser

Funny how Haynesworth was never the force unless he had a contract dangling in front of him
I hope it works out, but I look at him as a fat load who just got paid and has not much else to prove(right now)

Also lol at the guy who said he'd bring a great blitz to their D
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a nose tackle
they don't blitz

ever

great, another mememememememe loser

Funny how Haynesworth was never the force unless he had a contract dangling in front of him
I hope it works out, but I look at him as a fat load who just got paid and has not much else to prove(right now)

Also lol at the guy who said he'd bring a great blitz to their D
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a nose tackle
they don't blitz

ever

he had 7.5 or 8.5 sacks for a defensive takle last year.. which is sick !!

yup. a DT that is fast enough to come up the middle like that and force his way through the center..which most of the time he prolly got double teamed cuz of his size and still has an 8 sack average..fucking sick. and EVEN if he didnt have a high sack ratio...having a good tackle like him makes it difficult to run up the middle..causes an offense to force the run outside. AND what is a nose tackle supposed to do Ortiz? he doesnt just squat on the line with his thumb up his butt..he goes after the quartback..which to my knockledge is known as a blitz.

Top Bottom