Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you spent thousands on worthless supplements? Worthless sups stories hit me!!!!!

I'm trying n2burn right now and to be honest oxyelite pro feels a little stronger. Im not saying it's better because this is only my second day. I'm thinking about stacking oep and n2 burn! Hgenerate is great and gear is my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: Have you spent thousands on worthless supplements? Worthless sups stories hit me!

I'm trying n2burn right now and to be honest oxyelite pro feels a little stronger. Im not saying it's better because this is only my second day. I'm thinking about stacking oep and n2 burn! Hgenerate is great and gear is my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

the N2burn was not made to " be felt" .. When I designed my very first fat burner I did not want to go along with every other place that jams their products full of caffeine and other bull shit just to make people " feel" something. No I went with very little central nervous system stimulators because in all honesty I think the industry is full of enough of them..

The N2burn was designed to be a product that can be stacked with any and all other fat burners. In order for it to be able to do this I had to hold out all the CNS stimulants and IMO people these days are taking so many of them I bet they have andrinal fatigue and don't even know it..

You want to feel something then take N2-flame , N2-stim or forged burner. I have fat burners you can feel lmao. N2-flam will set you on fire and N2-stim will crack you the fuck out. Now N2-burn was made to be combined with the other fat burners in the N2 line up. I knew what I was doing when I made it my friend. This one burns fat in many other ways and making you feel cracked out is not one of them lmao..

Re: Have you spent thousands on worthless supplements? Worthless sups stories hit me!

Will be checking this out, sample pack sounds great!
With the prices of shaker and cards then shirt combo... It's cheaper to buy the shirt then the shaker and cards, haha sounds good regardless ! :)

right now I am almost giving the shirts away yes. That will change though.. the price I have the shirts set at right now does not even cover what I paid for the shirts. :heart:

first product I used that was a waste of money was a GCN product lmao.. Happen to me cassim protein in grasshopper flavor. Like a choc mint kind of flavor. It was the first time I had ever tasted cassim protein and as the flavor of cassim along with choc mint it my mouth I proceeded to projectile vomit over the kitchen bar into the living room where it landed all over my carpet and on my oldest sons head.. Funny story now but nether one of us were happy about it when it happen lmao. Maybe it was just because they sucked and made crappy tasting protein I do not know. I have hated the taste of cassim protein from that day on. I have a cassim mix called N2mix and I can get it down but I am not enjoying it when I do. Now if I take a scope of Wheytobuildmuscle vanilla caramel and mix it with a serving of the vanilla N2matrix I can almost enjoy it..Something about the flavor of that damn cassim grosses me the frig out though.

I got ripped the hell off when I got my first bottle of ripped fuel ( without ephedrin) and realized " hey wtf why's this shit suck now?" O Its missing ephedrine that's why.. Used to love that shit before when it had the ephedrine in it. I respect the company though because it was my own damn fault. They wrote in huge letters right on the bottle " new ephedrine free!!!!" so they made no attempt to hide the fact.

I bought a few tubs of Cell Tech back in the day...

The biggest scam (never bought by me) was Cybergenics

~EZ

Be watching out face book from now on guys. N2BM will be doing some sick contest and discounts on the face book.

Top Bottom