Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you spent thousands on worthless supplements? Worthless sups stories hit me!!!!!

needtogetaas

Have you ever been suckered into buying a worthless supplement because of any of the following ?

1. They had cool fancy labels
2 they were over hyped and made huge clams like gain 20lb in 4 weeks or lose 15% in less then a month?
3. You heard/read hundreds of fake reviews on a web site saying the product was the best ever? ala pin magic lmao
4. Because the guy behind the counter said it was "exactly" what you were looking for but in reality he was just trying like hell to get his commissions

If you have ever been into health, fitness, competitive sports or just wanted to be in better shape at any time in your life. Then chances are you have fallen victim to a few less then honest supplement companies!!!

But what if supplements really do work> What if there was a supplement that was unlike any other? what if they put people first profits last and made products worth spending your hard earned money on? What if this company made products that worked and believed in the products they make so much that they would be willing to back them all the way to the very end?

What if they would give you your money back if their products did not work for you no questions asked? WHAT IF THE SUPPLEMENTS OF THIS COMPANY WORKED SO DAMN GOOD THAT THE CUSTOMERS OF THIS COMPANY WOULD SPEND THEIR OWN HARD EARNED MONEY TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THEM?

I am here to tell you that this company does exist, and yes I am a customer of this company, and yes I spent my own hard earned money to buy this pamphlet so I could share this company with you!!!! I bought a stack of pamphlets from Needtobuildmuscle.com to hand out and help promote the company AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF IT TOO!!

I have spent thousands looking for just 1 good supplement and now I am proud to say I have found an entire company that is worthy of not only my money but my RECOMMENDATION AS WELL!

Check out Need To Build Muscle Today and find out what sets them appart from every other I have ever dealt with!

My friends I have created the above Pamphlets about the size of a index card with the N2BM logo faded in the background behind the words , the N2BM web site in large blue down the side and large black on the bottom. I will have picks of the index cards/stickers soon. They also double as a sticker not just a card to hand out.

I will be selling these on their own as well as in a support pack that will come with a T-shirt, shaker cup ( nice bad ass new ones) and maybe some other things..

WHy am I selling these cards? I am selling them because So many customers have asked for ways they can help the company grow. Yes we have that kind of customer support. Our customer retention rate is almost at 100% and all of our customers want to help out in every way they can to help us grow. Because we are that company that everyone has been looking for.

Now lets hear about the last worthless supplement you wasted your money on and of course they did not give you a refund!!!! then also tell me if you would also like to buy one of these customer supporter packs??? I will be selling them as tomorrow around noon.

:Popcorn::Popcorn:

Although people rave about it, OxyElite Pro. After a full bottle (90 caps), clean diet, and moderate workout schedule, not a single pound lost, or any change in body fat percentage.

Had great success with Forged Burner, Alpha T-2, Shift, and currently N2Burn, but for me OEP was just plain ineffective. I will NOT bash it, but I wouldn't recommend it either.

As for the support packs (Shaker, Shirt, etc.), I'd definitely throw one into my next order! And FINALLY, did I see Whey now comes in Banana???? 'Bout time brother!!!

Although people rave about it, OxyElite Pro. After a full bottle (90 caps), clean diet, and moderate workout schedule, not a single pound lost, or any change in body fat percentage.

Had great success with Forged Burner, Alpha T-2, Shift, and currently N2Burn, but for me OEP was just plain ineffective. I will NOT bash it, but I wouldn't recommend it either.

As for the support packs (Shaker, Shirt, etc.), I'd definitely throw one into my next order! And FINALLY, did I see Whey now comes in Banana???? 'Bout time brother!!!

Seriously about oep man? I nearly passed out whenever I took it for the first week. Seriously scary stuff for me haha, not used to yohimbe :)

Product I didn't see anything from though was anabolic pump by usp... Expensive as hell too!
How much we lookin at for a shirt, shaker and promo thingo? Cheers for the initiative mate!

Like most gym rats I've tried a shit load of supplements and a few of them did work in particular the no explode cell mass combo which I tried some 8 years ago and most recently kre alkalyn.
That's it. Everything else was a waste.

3 months ago I stumbled across elite and found needtobuildmuscle.com and I can honestly say that I am a customer for life.

So needto count me in, I will def. buy a supporters pack.

Re: Have you spent thousands on worthless supplements? Worthless sups stories hit me!

Seriously about oep man? I nearly passed out whenever I took it for the first week. Seriously scary stuff for me haha, not used to yohimbe :)

Product I didn't see anything from though was anabolic pump by usp... Expensive as hell too!
How much we lookin at for a shirt, shaker and promo thingo? Cheers for the initiative mate!

We have added a new " support the company" section to our store and will be adding many new product options that will allow customers to support the company.

NTBM supporters pack
Well we are selling the 25 back of index cards right now pretty much for free really all you do is cover the cost of shipping as seen here^^^^^^^^^^Feel free to use the discount code needto139 on this and take another 15% off.

With the T-shirt, shaker cup, and index cards I will be charging 25,00 before discount ( coming soon)

Just a shaker cup and the index cards 7.99 before discount and free shipping. (coming real soon)

Right now we also have the "Mega samples pack" too
Mega samples pack.

Mega samples pack.

The Mega samples pack is for people who want to show support for the N2BM company and hand out N2BM product samples to all of their friends. With the Mega samples pack you will get 20 samples at random of N2BM products. You will get samples of everything from our N2-sleep and N2KTS to our Protein flavors and forged burner. We will make sure you have all that you need to help spread the word about the best supplement company in the industry.

If you have a few products in mind that you need to get at least a few samples of for friends feel free to wirght these down in the notes to shipper during the order process.

We will be adding more and more ways for all our customers to help support us because we know we have the must loyal customers in the industry.. I would give the index cards out for free but I think it speaks volumes when some one is willing to help the company in a huge way like this...

We have added a new " support the company" section to our store and will be adding many new product options that will allow customers to support the company.

NTBM supporters pack
Well we are selling the 25 back of index cards right now pretty much for free really all you do is cover the cost of shipping as seen here^^^^^^^^^^Feel free to use the discount code needto139 on this and take another 15% off.

With the T-shirt, shaker cup, and index cards I will be charging 25,00 before discount ( coming soon)

Just a shaker cup and the index cards 7.99 before discount and free shipping. (coming real soon)

Right now we also have the "Mega samples pack" too
Mega samples pack.

Mega samples pack.

The Mega samples pack is for people who want to show support for the N2BM company and hand out N2BM product samples to all of their friends. With the Mega samples pack you will get 20 samples at random of N2BM products. You will get samples of everything from our N2-sleep and N2KTS to our Protein flavors and forged burner. We will make sure you have all that you need to help spread the word about the best supplement company in the industry.

If you have a few products in mind that you need to get at least a few samples of for friends feel free to wirght these down in the notes to shipper during the order process.

We will be adding more and more ways for all our customers to help support us because we know we have the must loyal customers in the industry.. I would give the index cards out for free but I think it speaks volumes when some one is willing to help the company in a huge way like this...

Will be checking this out, sample pack sounds great!
With the prices of shaker and cards then shirt combo... It's cheaper to buy the shirt then the shaker and cards, haha sounds good regardless ! :)

100% serious on OEP. It's very possible I was just a non-responder to it. Hence, the reason I said I WON'T bash it, as so many others have had great success with it. On the flip side though, I can't recommend it either, as I had no results from it.

Top Bottom