Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAHAHAHA Patriots - from super bowl losers to regular season losers

How are the pats season losers? I can see super bowl as they did not get in, however they had a nice season considering!!!

Any ways, your predictions for next season are a little far fetched don't you think? I mean seriously, peoples thoughts are not always the way things work out..Hell look at their QB castle, wasn't he supposed to suck big time?

How are the pats season losers? I can see super bowl as they did not get in, however they had a nice season considering!!!

Any ways, your predictions for next season are a little far fetched don't you think? I mean seriously, peoples thoughts are not always the way things work out..Hell look at their QB castle, wasn't he supposed to suck big time?

They're losers because they didnt make the playoffs....every team plays to win the superbowl....in order to get there you must make the playoffs. I agree about things not always the way you think....they never are. No one would have thought the giants would have made the playoffs halfway through the season last year, let alone win it all.

Top Bottom