Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAHAHAHA Patriots - from super bowl losers to regular season losers

Um, in the playoffs? Oh, the butthurt patriot cargopant fans. Welp, time to jump the celtics bandwagon. You know you hated them when they were losing.

lol

NFC is kinda a joke....i think carolina is overrated, atlanta's record is WAY better than they actually are and the cardinals are garbage.

minnesota is an ok 1 dimensional team.

eagles can beat minnesota and carolina..although i think their first game will be the toughest. they gotta stack up the box like crazy, because no way tavaris fuckin jackson is going to pick apart that secondary

would be really cool to see giants-eagles NFC championship game. i could see the venom coming out of people's mouths already.

personally, with the jets out...i'd like to see the winner of that game win the superbowl. fuck the AFC, although the teams i least hate are the steelers/titans

NFC is kinda a joke....i think carolina is overrated, atlanta's record is WAY better than they actually are and the cardinals are garbage.

minnesota is an ok 1 dimensional team.

eagles can beat minnesota and carolina..although i think their first game will be the toughest. they gotta stack up the box like crazy, because no way tavaris fuckin jackson is going to pick apart that secondary

would be really cool to see giants-eagles NFC championship game. i could see the venom coming out of people's mouths already.

personally, with the jets out...i'd like to see the winner of that game win the superbowl. fuck the AFC, although the teams i least hate are the steelers/titans

I'm hoping for Steelers Eagles in the SB.

I'm rooting for the eagles and steelers too. I have a bunch of friends who love one of the two teams and none of them have been obnoxious snots to me.

I'm rooting for the eagles and steelers too. I have a bunch of friends who love one of the two teams and none of them have been obnoxious snots to me.

I think the Steelers are one of the real class act organizations in the NFL. Due to the fan base, I can't say that about my own team.

In a bit of irony Tom Brady will be the Buffalo Bills QB in 2010. Maybe they will give him Drew Bledsoe's old locker.

I think the Steelers are one of the real class act organizations in the NFL. Due to the fan base, I can't say that about my own team.

lol..I went to the eagles/jets preseason game a year ago. I think I was spared because most of the fans were too drunk to see beyond that I was wearing green (plus, it was just a preseason game). Those that did notice gave crap to the guy I was with (an eagles fan) more than they did me. I still got shit, but I know how to behave when i'm a guest in someone else's house.

Top Bottom