Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAHAHAHA Patriots - from super bowl losers to regular season losers

seaking420

All I hear from pats fans is.....we had so many injuries....thats football! Such whiners....first it was the giants were lucky, now its we had so many injuries....whats next years excuse....stop living in the past. Better luck next year......hahahahaha so much for the team of the decade....lolol. I guess without spygate you wont win another superbowl.

Also lol @ dolphin fans thinking they are going to go far in the playoffs.....lololololol. They wont pass the ravens. At least we'll get a higher draft pick

Pats go 11-5 and are losers?

What does that make non injured,back the dump truck up with cash and sign many big name free agent 9-7 Jets?

do you feel better now?

Yes I do

What does that make non injured,back the dump truck up with cash and sign many big name free agent 9-7 Jets?

dosent matter if they are 11-5 or 9-7 they're home now playing with their puds. Also the jets have been plagued with injuries too...they just dont whine about it like the pats.....and speaking of signing big name free agents....the pats have done the same....did you forget about last year when they signed moss, stalworth, adalius thomas.....

this thread was purely to make light of ortiz and his obnoxious behavior.

not one person on here was rubbing it in his face until he starts stalking jets message boards, bumping old threads and making 3582959589 threads about the jets.

and all the "shit talking" we did? Look at all the old threads,it's all in retaliation to his obnoxious and arrogant behavior and comments.
he instigated it everytime. get a life. i bet he doesn't even know of a pats forum or looks at it, but he sure knows the jets forum site well

Um, in the playoffs? Oh, the butthurt patriot cargopant fans. Welp, time to jump the celtics bandwagon. You know you hated them when they were losing.

lol

Top Bottom