Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAHAHA, everyone is picking the Chiefs to beat the Colts...

sounds like we have a good bro meatup in the works!!

Go Chiefs! That's my team; glad they got in somehow. Hopefully Larry can pound that pussy colt run defense into a loss.

fistfullofsteel said:
too bad you guys have herm edwards as your head coach

hey herms out of ny so the monkey is off his back. What a difference a move can make.

4everhung said:
I wish I had some bors to hang out with
fuckin' rednecks where I live

No doubt. There are probably some Utahns on the juicer board, but whatever. Mormons will run 2 grams of gear per week, but won't go out to a bar or golf on a Sunday. I don't get that one.

Herm is not that good, he's good at motivating but not game planning. Im so happy the jets got mangini, much better coach. Colts will beat the cheifs fairly easily. Dont forget the cheif D is not that good too, plus the colts offense is better than KC

Fuck the colts. after their steeler dabacle they dont have my support until they win a sb.

seaking420 said:
Herm is not that good, he's good at motivating but not game planning. Im so happy the jets got mangini, much better coach. Colts will beat the cheifs fairly easily. Dont forget the cheif D is not that good too, plus the colts offense is better than KC

That could easily happen, but the Colts havent stepped up in weeks now... guess we'll see.

Top Bottom