Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAHAHA, everyone is picking the Chiefs to beat the Colts...

mountain muscle said:
Sunday for the game brother, I have been up since 4am and now am full of pizza and downing a 7&7. OKay another 7&7.

I have at least a 10 day hitch starting monday. So let's plan on beer, playoffs and wimmins Sunday.

I haven't been to the Coyote here yet, I'll have to check if they have some playoff worthy tvs with my buddy who lives there.

Deal?

hahah, my ex gf is applying there as we speak(no really she is)... if that place doesnt work out let's go to Govnr's Park in Capitol Hill... I'll be there in my red Tony Gonzales jersey.

I wish I had some bors to hang out with
fuckin' rednecks where I live

juiceddreadlocks said:
hahah, my ex gf is applying there as we speak(no really she is)... if that place doesnt work out let's go to Govnr's Park in Capitol Hill... I'll be there in my red Tony Gonzales jersey.

The stains won't show as bad when you leave bleeding. :chomp:

I will root for them during the game though, just because I enjoy seeing the broken faces of the season-long, arrogant colts fans.

No matter to me where we go really. I will have to give you a tour of the gentlemen's establishments. As a courtesy of course.

I can't even predict colts games anymore........teams have now figured out how to beat the colts......leave Manning alone, try to stop once or twice a game.......but just score every possession against the Defense......or every other possession at least.... :rolleyes: Colts can still win the SB though.....but they have to score 35+ points.......AFC defenses are too strong for that though.

mountain muscle said:
Mannings' talent, and paycheck have offset the defense he so desperately needs.

money doesn't satisfy a man like peyton manning

and neither do virgin twins u sick fuck

he's 1 ring away from being the best ever

swole said:

Manning is agreat qb yes. HIs team as a complete package has more work to do than the Broncos.

Virgin twins?

swole said:

my opinion
the NFL parity means the 40-1 shots have a decent chance
I'd bet the Jets at 48-1

Top Bottom