Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HA!! all of you that thought mayweather/pacquiao was going to resurrect boxing.......

Re: HA!! all of you that thought mayweather/pacquiao was going to resurrect boxing...

Yep, I can see why boxing gets a bad rep because of the heavyweight division being a bit boring at the moment. When most people think of boxing they still think of the big guys but there are so many amazing fights at lower weight classes which I would watch over any MMA fight.

There are amazing fights that happen all over the world we don't have the means to see in the states. Europe is hot right now when it comes to boxing. When people talk about the heavyweights pretaining to boxing being dead, I already know they know very little about boxing. Just look at the supermiddle weight division show casing all of top ten fighters and most of the champs repersented in the tourment. MMA needs something like that. Not Fedor fighting some newbie coming up named Rogers.

Re: HA!! all of you that thought mayweather/pacquiao was going to resurrect boxing...

Boxing is hot right now. Tons of great fighters in every division. 140 is how. Super middle is hot. We have two heavy weights who have over 90$ KO rates.

IMO Mayweather is totally out of line with the steroid accusations. He is worthless and ruining his legacy.

I just read on fightnews.com that Paulie Malignaggi may be fighting Manny. Props to Malignaggi for stepping up. He is a guido but he chases fights and is hungry. Mayweather is a douchebag.

boxing is hot right now? Well fuck me I guess I'm out of the loop cause boxing looks dead as a doornail to me. I "was" interested in this fight until I see these two ninnies now suing each other and demanding this and that....it's a joke. In MMA I see mostly warriors that WANT to fight. Boxing became the refuge of pre madonna's and/or guys that just took up the art for the payday. That's mayweather to a "T"......I do not see a warrior when I look may, just a very skilled athlete who's more concerned with his image than with fighting. MMA may go that way in the future, but right now it's where the D-O-Double G's are.

Boxing is hot right now. Tons of great fighters in every division. 140 is how. Super middle is hot. We have two heavy weights who have over 90$ KO rates.

IMO Mayweather is totally out of line with the steroid accusations. He is worthless and ruining his legacy.

I just read on fightnews.com that Paulie Malignaggi may be fighting Manny. Props to Malignaggi for stepping up. He is a guido but he chases fights and is hungry. Mayweather is a douchebag.

boxing is hot right now? Well fuck me I guess I'm out of the loop cause boxing looks dead as a doornail to me.

How csn it be dead as a doornail when the biggest boxers make over 50 times what UFC fighters do?

Maybe it's just losing popularity in America (although the boxing forums I go on seem to be all Americans), but take a look at the rest of the world. I know it's gaining popularity in the UK again because we have a few decent looking world champions (Haye, Khan, Froch..) Then you have Mexico and now the Phillipines because of Pacquiao who are obsessed with it. SOme of those countries probably don't even know what MMA is.

Mayweather doesn't deserve to fight PAC... Whoever said the fights loosing intrest your right cuz I deff am, it would be great to watch PAC knock his ass out but fuck it obviously his bitch ass doesn't want any!!!!

Give the paycheck to someone else... Next fighter please!!!

It's gonna happen. Even if they lose like 1 million people to tune in, they will still come out on top.($$$$$$$$) Big money happens when big things go down, like it or not.

Top Bottom