Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno symptoms after 7 days in Ostarine?

Krmnnghia01

Could use some help from folks that have dabbled in SARMS. Started Ostarine at 15-20mg/day along with BlackStone Labs Eradicate. Was also taking a basic liver/organ support supp and EC stack. Have never touched PH's, SARMS, or AS.

No changes felt until day 7 when my left nipple got very sensitive. Day 8 it was on fire, cut back Ostarine to 12.5mg. Day 9 no change so completely cut out The Ostarine and Eradicate. Felt a very tiny lump under the nipple. Now on Day 11 and pain still there, tiny lump still felt.

From what I have read, some people seem to be very sensitive to Ostarine and their Estrogen levels go sky high. Guess that is me...I didn't think I would so didn't order a true AI with it and it doesn't shut people down much so I didn't think I would need a PCT. My question is, should I give it a few more days to see if this shit gets out of my system and pain goes away or will it remain unless I go to my GP and get a script?

Thanks appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to EF! I would try Raloxifene first to get rid of the lump, then Letrozole as a last resort (side effects are pretty bad). An AI might take the pain away, and it does a great job at preventing gyno on cycle, but I doubt it will do anything for the lump now.

Thanks George! The pain is much less today than it was yesterday. We will see how things go. Will the lump always remain unless I take Chems to destroy it?

Listen to me, I ran an 8 week cycle of lgd which is a sarm and It shut me down and gave me gyno. I did research and came to the conclusion that I didn't need a ai bad mistake these are strong stuff not quite steroids but very close, anyway get ur self some nova and run 20mg for six months and that should get rid of the gyno it did for me and the best part was I got it of my doctor happy days..

The issue you are having is not estrogenic in nature. For some reason I have seen that sarms warrant prolactin based side effects including nipple sensitivity and lactation. The use of serms and AI's will not do much, if anything to combat these side effects. In order to prevent or reverse these side effects start with fairly high doses of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) around 600mg and space out doses throughout the day. Ive seen that 200mg with each meal prevents the side effects seen with taking it all at once. If vitamin B6 doesn't cut it Caber should knock any prolactin based issue right out. Ive found that in the past vitamin b6 seems to be enough to prevent or reduce prolactin based issues.

After 7 days of cutting everything out, all symptoms went away. Only a very tiny bump remains under the nipple and cannot be seen and is not sensitive. Not sure if I will attempt it again but If I do, I will be more prepared. Thanks all.

Top Bottom