Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno and Hair loss

ctzpsycho8

So I have had long standing GYNO since age 15 (now 25). Due to a higher than normal testosterone balance I was thinking about going on letrozole and tamoxifen to help reduce some of it. I am aware that many think long lasting gyno cannot be reversed but I have seen it first hand here several times. My gyno was imaged and its not fibrous just regular breast tissue, so I think it is reversible. Here is the kicker I am losing my hair. Aware of the cycle, if I reduce my estrogen I know I will increase T which increases rate conversion to DHT (causing hair loss). Is there a way to take letro with propecia thus preventing both pathways. Either way I am going to try to rid my gyno I just need a sufficient dosing regimen.

Seeing as many of you have more understanding than some docs. What would I dose here for letro and tamoxifen to kill my gyno?
Would taking propecia on letro and tam help reduce the hair loss side effects?

Please help me to answer. I have given up on docs as they are unwilling to treat anything because they want the referral money for surgery. I don't have the money for that and sadly hair might be more important to me. Gyno can be reversed, perm hair loss is perm.

Top Bottom