Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW,Oxandrovar, Albuterol, AAS 28 week cycle

fizzisnumerouno

High End Bro
Platinum
Chairman Member
Ok,

So I let myself get to 14% bodyfat and I'm taking the next 2 months to slim down before I run my summer stack. I'm going with board sponsors on most of the stuff and am still looking to acquire my AAS.

Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-4*
GW-501516 from www.sarms1.com
Peptide blend (Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2)
LiquiAlbut from www.ag-guys.com
Saffron Extract
*The goal is to utilize the GW in synergy with the ghrp-2 and perform 30 minutes of fasted cardio per day. Both melt fat but using GHRP-2 with a pulse extender like Mod will give you a longer gh pulse than normal and will dump fatty acids in the bloodstream while the GW uses those same fatty acids as energy. Using the Liqui-Albut will utilize an obviously much different pathway for fat burning and will add extra cut to the equation. The Saffron Extract is taken side by side with the peptides in order to suppress appetite as GHRP-2 does increase appetite, though not as aggressive as GHRP-6 or Hexarelin. Fasted cardio of 30 minutes will be performed 7 days a week for the 1st month. I will perform anaerobic exercises in the afternoon.

Weeks 5-8**
GW-501516 from www.sarms1.com
Peptide blend (Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2)
Mk-2866/Ostarine from www.sarms1.com
Saffron Extract
**This will be used as a bridge to my cycle. I feel as though I'll be able to melt whatever remaining fat I have left to get at 8% which is the target goal for pre-cycle for me. I will continue with fasted cardio 3-4 days a week and will do HIIT for the other days. I will perform anaerobic exercises in the afternoon.

Weeks 9-28***
Test Cyp 125-250 mgs/week
Primobolan 600 mgs/week***
Equipoise 600-800 mgs/week
OxandroVar by www.needtobuildmuscle.com Weeks 9-13
LiquiAroma 12.5mg eod from www.ag-guys.com
HCGenerate 5 caps per day from www.needtobuildmuscle.com
N2Guard 7 caps per day from www.needtobuildmuscle.com
HCG weeks 26-28
Peptide Blend 2x per day
*** I will substitute Tren E, weeks 9-21 @ 400 mgs per week if I cannot locate primo. Utilization of he peptide blend will be for healing purposes. The OxandroVar will be used as a viable kickstarter. Was going to consider anavar or halotestin but opted for the OxandroVar when I read the write-ups coming out on it. I've never ran Tren E or Primo so I'm looking forward to either one of them. Also looking at using the OxandroVar as a kicker.

PCT (started 2 weeks after last pin)
LiquiAromasin 25 mgs/day weeks 1-4
LiquiClomid from ag-guys 50/50/25/12.5 weeks -14
GW501516 weeks 1-12
Ostarine weeks 1-4
HCGenerate Es weeks 1-8
HCG weeks 1 & 2

whoa.. will be in for a ride with ya..very interesting combination

Awesome combo. Kicking off with sarms and ending with some oxandrovar and other aas should be interesting. This cycle is gonna be all lean gains

Awesome combo. Kicking off with sarms and ending with some oxandrovar and other aas should be interesting. This cycle is gonna be all lean gains

I'm actually kicking off the AAS with oxandrovar. Considering finishing with halo.

Day 3: Off Day
Day 4: Leg Day.

I love leg day. Did 3 sets of squats, 4 sets of presses, 3 sets of calf burners, 3 sets of hamstring curls. I'm going to switch my leg day to Sunday starting this weekend. Felt great endurance when performing. Diet has been lighter than what I typically eat. Prepping 6 pounds of chicken and baking sweat potato fries today.

Top Bottom