Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS HELPPPP plz!!

Hello buddy, I argree with holyshit that you should definately take it slow and reaserch A LOT before you acctually buy and/or take any steroid. there are a lot of good sites with info of effectiveness vs side effects and profiles os steroids and info on them on also reaserch into the injection procedure, there are a lot of ways it can go wrong, i would also recomend doing it with someone experienced who dosent take steroid use lightly and is aware of the risks and the rewards. there are some vids on youtube. Good luck : )

thanks to all of you for your imputs. i am doing more and more research before i start. my friend uses roids but he has been using it for a while. he is also helping me research what would be good for starters since he had bad a bad experience when he started. once again thank you for your advice.

HI all.. im new to this forums and fitness forums over all. 1st thing i want to look awsome. for that i think i need to have 19" arms (i have 13.5 now) among other things. lets start with my slef.
im 26
198lbs. lil definition then again i dont look fat ... at all
height 6' feet

So, you're 6' tall and 198 lbs, with 13.5" arms??? Something's not adding up unless you've got a big belly. I'm 6'2" and when I started out at 160 lbs. I had 13" arms. When I was around 200 lbs. my arms were somewhere around 16.5" if I remember right.

So, how long have you been seriously lifting? About a week? That might actually make sense. If you've not been lifting very long, why do you want to take steroids? You don't know what you're doing when it comes to diet and working out yet, but you're ready for steroids????

Steroids are NOT the first course of action. First course of action is to get on a good lifting program. I recommend starting with something like the 3x5 or 5x5 ~ read the weightlifting/training board.

Next, get your nutrition squared away (read the diet board). Radar mentioned 2 grams of protein per lb. of bodyweight, that is the goal for you IF you want to bulk. And trust me, to get 19" arms, you will have to bulk. You'll need to get to around 230-250 relatively lean. Eat your protein first, then carbs and dont forget veggies to keep things moving.

Then you'll want to get your supplements figured out. I'm talking about protein shakes, pre and post workout stuff, etc.

Lastly, after you've figured out what you're doing and how your body responds to proper training and nutrition...you can look into steroids if you're still not happy with your progression naturally.

Seriously, you could put on 40 lbs naturally in a relatively short period of time if you got serious and did this right. I know you said money is no object, but why waste it? You'd be wasting your money on steroids at this point, in my opinion.

yeah i've been training for 18 months i switch my work out programs every 3 months or so so my body wont get used to it. when i train i look bigger and i like how i look but that all goes away once im resting. i train 5 days a week. supplements i just finish taking are optimun 100% whey, cell mass, true mass and NO xplode. i did get size but once i cam off of it all (so my body can be a bit natural) i lost it all and when back to 198lbs. i still drink NO xplode b4 i hit the gym for the mental focus. before i started trainin i was 200 pound but no definition my buddies used to make fun of me cz you couldn't even see my tricept when i flexed. now i am a bit muscular my chest, arms, legs and back have some definition and once i was over my fear of getting fat on unwanted places i decided to use weight gainr (true mass) so i can get the volume i desire but no good. and it seems that the harder i train the skinnier or fitted depends how you look at things i would get. i was wrong about my arm size i will measure my self later on today and put and up to date number. i admit i have a poor nutrition but i think that my protein intake is good. 3 scoop of whey with non fat milk 3 times a day and 3 scoops of true mass right before bed with non fat milk also. if i new of something that would give me the desire results and other than roids i would do. but maybe cause of the people that are around me following their strcit diets i just dont like the way their bodies look as opose to a few guys i know that are on roids and are looking like GI joes or dragon ball z toons or right out of the 300 movie. eventhough i feel thy are a bit careless with the health risks and this is why im not fully listening to them and doing my research like asikng in this forum

Top Bottom