Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS HELPPPP plz!!

chabas

HI all.. im new to this forums and fitness forums over all. 1st thing i want to look awsome. for that i think i need to have 19" arms (i have 13.5 now) among other things. lets start with my slef.
im 26
198lbs. lil definition then again i dont look fat ... at all
height 6' feet
i am healthy. i take no medications for nothing completely good

i want to use steroids. (please dont tell me to stay away since i already made up my mind) i want to use them as safe as i possibly can. now me beeing a noob i was thinkin to go with Primo. a friend recomended test e, anabol and somthing else but i think that is too strong and too many needles for a noob. my body has never been expose to more than N.O xplode. others recomended deca. again i am a big noob i have no clue how to go about it. im still in the research face but i would like to hear the public opinion (whomever wants to share light)
i dont ask about it in my gym because ppl tend to get offended if you talk to them about roids. so can i go with primo alone? my goal is muscle mass and well define i want to look ripped and solid. if not how should i go about it from a noob view of things? should i use test e alone then? would i have to use the PCT with primo? or test e? how many MLG of primo should i use? which lab should i buy from? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

i know their is a search button so plz dont direct me to it because all i find its info prior to 2008. if you do not want to share any info then just ignore this.

thanks!!!

Theres no lab talk on this board but, you deffinitly need to do more research test e is a good compound for a beginner and you only have to pin once a week. You should run a low dose to see how your body reacts around 250 a week. You need a pct after any cycle use the search function there are tons of threads on this site. Also primo is another steroid it should not be used during pct phase it will only shut you down more.

You can not ask for labs Sources here..........DON't do it again.

Steroids speed up protein synthesis so you will need 2 grams of protein for every lb of bodyweight.you could run test only or
I would reccommend a dbol only cycle (it's effective & cheap).Unlike primo you will need at least 400-600mg wk and thats very expensive.

You will need ancillaries & PCT.

RADAR

Hey buddy, Take it slow, read as much as you can. Learn! Check out the "Cycle" and "PCT" sections. read read read and good luck. If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask

noted on the lab question. price is not an issue now .. forgot to mention on the initial question. the only reason i considered primo was because i read its one of the safest cause the androgenic effects are mild to none.

Safe is a realative term but you are correct anything you put in your body could cause an effect. Nelson knows alot about primo he may chime in an help you out. Check out the diet forum if price is not an issue you could chef up an amazing meal plan to maximize your gains even with out a cycle right away.

Hey man welcome to the forum..

The reason you can't ask for sources here is a safety issue for us, keeps turf wars down and just plain a rule.. (I am not harping on you, I made the same mistake..)

If you want 19 inch arms ripped you are going to have to show some real dedication..

Get your diet in perfect shape.. see the diet forum.. eat every 2-3 hrs.. it sucks but you get used to it fast..

get your training right on (you may have already).. be sure to get enough rest and recovery..

Now to the steroids question..
My first cycle was dbol only, and I loved it.. 10mg/day for 30 days and I didn't know anything about pct so I didnt do it.. kept most of my gains anyways though.

primo only wont get you where you want to go..

I suggest, as a start.. use Dbol only or Testosterone cypionate or enanthate ONLY.. just one of them.. you will find out how you like them specifically this way..

If Dbol:
10-20mgs per day for 4-6 weeks followed by pct.

If Testosterone cypionate/enanthate:
200-400mgs injected once per week for about 10 weeks followed by pct.

use just one the first time.. it will break you into all of it and you always have time later for bigger and better cycles.. you can continue to study..

if you use dbol.. the next cycle can be test and dbol.. (as you will already know what dbol does for you)
same with test.. if you use it first you will know how dbol does for you since you know what the test does for you..

people that jump in and use three compounds are at higher risk for side effect.. dont really need all the shit.. and never know what did the best for them!

Top Bottom