After a solid cruise/maintenance period, itβs finally time to kick off the next growth phase 
The goal over the last phase was simple, hold onto as much of the tissue I built during my previous growth phase as possible, pull body composition back into a good starting position, give training volume and overall fatigue a bit of a reset so my injuries could heal up, and get myself into a position where I could push food and training hard again.
Iβm currently sitting at around 87kg at approximately 10% body fat, and Iβm really happy with the starting point. Iβm leaner than I was at the end of my previous growth phase, appetite is ready, and my motivation to train is probably the highest it has been in a while.
This time around I want the focus to be on high quality tissue gain. Obviously the scales are going to fluctuate, but Iβd much rather finish the phase looking like Iβve actually added a substantial amount of muscle while keeping body composition relatively tight.
I'm also excited to announce that this growth phase log is sponsored by @Buck Pharmaceuticals!
I'll be using their oils throughout the phase, so I'm genuinely excited to see how they perform over the coming months. I'll be documenting my experience throughout the log alongside my usual physique, training, nutrition and bloodwork updates.
As always, training performance, recovery, bloodwork and general health markers will dictate how the phase progresses.
CURRENT STATS
Age: 30
Height: 180cm
Starting Weight: 87kg
Starting Body Fat: approximately 10%
Goal: Add as much quality lean tissue as possible while keeping body composition relatively tight (sub 15%)
GROWTH PHASE PED STRUCTURE
The current plan involves Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise as the base, with NPP during the middle portion of the growth phase to facilitate as much tissue as possible.
Weeks 1β4
SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS
The main focus throughout the phase will still be keeping cardiovascular health, lipids, blood pressure, liver health, recovery and general health markers in the best position possible.
Current supplementation includes:
TRAINING π
Training will be a Push/Pull/Legs x2 style rotation, with the main priority being progressive overload and actually getting stronger across the phase.
The biggest lesson from previous growth phases has been that more volume isn't automatically better. I want every working set to have a purpose rather than adding volume purely for the sake of doing more work.
Execution, progression, recovery and staying injury free are going to take priority.
Cardio will also remain in throughout the entire growth phase.
NUTRITION
I'll be starting the phase in a calorie surplus with approximately 260g of protein per day.
Food will be adjusted progressively based on:
WHAT I WANT FROM THIS PHASE
The overall goal is pretty straightforward.
Eat. Train hard. Recover. Stay healthy enough to keep progressing.
I'm starting this phase from one of the better positions I've been in before a growth phase, so I'm interested to see what I can accomplish over the next 18 weeks.
I'll be posting training, nutrition, bodyweight, physique updates, bloodwork and any general observations throughout the log, as well as documenting my experience using @Buck Pharmaceuticals throughout the phase.
As usual, I'll aim for updates every day or every second day, but running an Air Conditioning business here means some days are organised chaos
Always open to discussion, suggestions and constructive criticism.
Let's see what we can get done over the next 18 weeks.
TIME TO GROW
The goal over the last phase was simple, hold onto as much of the tissue I built during my previous growth phase as possible, pull body composition back into a good starting position, give training volume and overall fatigue a bit of a reset so my injuries could heal up, and get myself into a position where I could push food and training hard again.
Iβm currently sitting at around 87kg at approximately 10% body fat, and Iβm really happy with the starting point. Iβm leaner than I was at the end of my previous growth phase, appetite is ready, and my motivation to train is probably the highest it has been in a while.
This time around I want the focus to be on high quality tissue gain. Obviously the scales are going to fluctuate, but Iβd much rather finish the phase looking like Iβve actually added a substantial amount of muscle while keeping body composition relatively tight.
I'm also excited to announce that this growth phase log is sponsored by @Buck Pharmaceuticals!
As always, training performance, recovery, bloodwork and general health markers will dictate how the phase progresses.
CURRENT STATS
Age: 30
Height: 180cm
Starting Weight: 87kg
Starting Body Fat: approximately 10%
Goal: Add as much quality lean tissue as possible while keeping body composition relatively tight (sub 15%)
GROWTH PHASE PED STRUCTURE
The current plan involves Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise as the base, with NPP during the middle portion of the growth phase to facilitate as much tissue as possible.
Weeks 1β4
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate β 600mg/week
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals Equipoise β 300mg/week
- HGH β 7IU/day
- Reta - 0.5mg/week
- KLOW - 3.33mg/day
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate β 600mg/week
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals Equipoise β 300mg/week
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals NPP β 100mg/week
- HGH β 7IU/day
- Reta - 0.5mg/week
- KLOW - 3.33mg/day
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate β 600mg/week
- @Buck Pharmaceuticals Equipoise β 300mg/week
- HGH β 9IU/day
- Reta - 0.5mg/week
- KLOW - 3.33mg/day
SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS
The main focus throughout the phase will still be keeping cardiovascular health, lipids, blood pressure, liver health, recovery and general health markers in the best position possible.
Current supplementation includes:
- Magnesium
- Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 + K2
- CoQ10
- NAC
- Curcumin
- TUDCA
- Citrus Bergamot
- Creatine
- Probiotic
- Collagen + Vitamin C
- Psyllium Husk
TRAINING π
Training will be a Push/Pull/Legs x2 style rotation, with the main priority being progressive overload and actually getting stronger across the phase.
The biggest lesson from previous growth phases has been that more volume isn't automatically better. I want every working set to have a purpose rather than adding volume purely for the sake of doing more work.
Execution, progression, recovery and staying injury free are going to take priority.
Cardio will also remain in throughout the entire growth phase.
NUTRITION
I'll be starting the phase in a calorie surplus with approximately 260g of protein per day.
Food will be adjusted progressively based on:
- Weekly average bodyweight
- Training performance
- Visual body composition
- Recovery
WHAT I WANT FROM THIS PHASE
The overall goal is pretty straightforward.
Eat. Train hard. Recover. Stay healthy enough to keep progressing.
I'm starting this phase from one of the better positions I've been in before a growth phase, so I'm interested to see what I can accomplish over the next 18 weeks.
I'll be posting training, nutrition, bodyweight, physique updates, bloodwork and any general observations throughout the log, as well as documenting my experience using @Buck Pharmaceuticals throughout the phase.
As usual, I'll aim for updates every day or every second day, but running an Air Conditioning business here means some days are organised chaos
Always open to discussion, suggestions and constructive criticism.
Let's see what we can get done over the next 18 weeks.
TIME TO GROW

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














