Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone dosage

ok so couldnt i have the shot at night before i go to bed???? or is this to close to dinner?????

but i mean eating oats in the morning after your gh shot? how do you check you BG reading

so your saying i might not need the insulin avandia and metfirm

look i am sorry i am writing everything down next to me taking every little bit in!
im now just researching seeing what individual item does!
and how to use them can you define this for me by doing a
1-10 6am shots hgh - 5ius etc
1-10 t4 20 mcgs etc
cheers
1-15 suss etc

cheers mate you see that site??

and how to you read your bg reading?? i didnt understand that

Why don't you buy a book or do a search or find a sticky or find a forum on HGH and IGF-1 and get the answers yourself instead of barraging ppl with question after question? Do some research.

i just dont understand geese you come to a forum thinking their will be nice people who will help and all you do is get critsized because you want to ask every question not just some people as 1 thing and go straight in cheers mate what ever

bbkingpin said:
10 IUs if you can afford it. Drop down when the CTS starts to get unbearable.

10iu wow isnt that alot? like enough to make your jaw and forhead grow??? and whats CTS? Iwas thinking about adding GH to my next cycle but you need 6 months before you see results correct?

For my contest prep in Sweden (where I live) I did:
3 IE GH 5 days on 2 days off
about 750 mg test a week
200 mg deca a week
30 mg dianabol a day
T3 37,5 mcg a day on GH days
6-8 ie insulin after traning
Added in some winstrol at the end, and dropped the dianabol

The results were AWSOME, best ever
GH gave results after only a week or two. The pumps were beyond steroid-pumps.

Here is my take on gh - growth hormone - after about 6 months of research and i won't even tap into the t3/t4 debate;
5 months ago i got 10 kits. 5 gray tops (jins) and 5 generic blues. started with grays at 2ius a day for the first month. little tingling in finger tips. then i bumped it to 4 ius and holy shit ! not only were my finger tips numb but i was getting the onset of carpal tunnel. not fun at all especially at night when the pain was so intense that i awoke on the hour every hour. so, i ran it for a total of almost 3 and stopped. still had the tingling for another month.
just started back on june 1st at 1 iu eod for the first month (gen. blues) then bumped to 2ius eod (a.m./p.m. shots) and have the numbing finger tips which i can deal with. major cutting going and overall sense of well being. i plan on bumping to 4 ius eod in the 4th month and see how that goes.
i guess what i am trying to say is that no matter how much you want to start out with do your research...read, read and read. then gauge your doseage by the sides that you will get ie; numbing finger tips and then adjust accordingly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom