Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone dosage

ok cheers bro atleat im progressing now alot of reading still!
if you can see atleast im doing as much research as possible hey bro!

any way my goal is to lean up (human growth hormone - somatropin - ) and build muscle mass! so when you say 12 weeks at 10ius is that 10ius a day!
as you know its expensive shit whats the min you can do and min weeks on it for!! and the best wat you think is to run it 5/2 or 7/7 for 12 weeks etc

and when it comes to igf and insulin again i dont want to add insulin if i dont know alot about it eating alot of carbs with insulin etc or death!
but if you would like to help me with i have on hand Clenbuterol, t3, suss, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , dbols, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , about 50mls each and 200dbols what would you recomend with the human growth hormone - somatropin - ?? cheers mate appreciate it hey

5 IUs a day is a good dose throughout cycle (however, the more the better so long asw side do not become debilitating). But I agree, cost is a factor and 5 IUs is plenty -- twice as long lasting as 10 IUs per day. But the cardio is on you and the muscle will stay and even increase while cutting with the incorporation of AAS, any AAS, but something somewhat androgenic. A little test, tren, maybe some deca, winny. Maintenance dose test is practically a given and 5 IUs per day WITH A GOOD DIET AND EXERCISE ROUTINE will work wonders.

ok cheers mate !!! thank you ......................
i do read all this but its just good to type it on a forum and here it from someone if you know what i mean!

so 5ius and about a 10 - 12weeks will this be ok?
add a but of test/suss etc etc etc i have arimidex letrazol all the pct gear. but the one thing i really would like to know is should i run clen or t3 first?? or even with a bit of test? or even with the whole lot? cheers

you should run a thyroid simulator with gh such as t4 also i would look into insulin mimckers such as avandia and metfirm also are you injesting carbs close to your shots?

what about t3 thoy t4 forms to t3 once in your body right???

and yes close to shots carb up ! but i dont know alot about insulin as well a bit but not enough to do it so what your saying is

hgh 1-10
suss 1 - 15 1 ml every 3 days
trenace 1 - 15 moday thursday 1ml ea
1 - 10 ------------------ avandia and metfirm ??? any more info cheers

t4 is needed run through ur cycle

keep carbs away from ur gh injection

avandia and metafirm are used to help with carb shuttling process i will dig up some info... on this

ok thank you so much hey!!!!

ok so dont eat carbs when gh injections may i ask why is this i mean i will do it but i just like always to understand why cheers!

If your looking to lose fat with GH, then your shooting subQ in the a.m and hopefully keeping your carb meals as far away from your gh shot as possible, since GH has some antagonistic properties towards insulin sensitivity. So as we all know elevated insulin levels lead to lethargy, and fat storage. If you really want to dial in your GH useage, then check your BG reading 2 hours after your shot and see where your BG levels are. they should be between 75dl-95dl or 4.5mmol - 5.5mmol, anything higher suggests you should add in a glucose disposal agent, and or some insulin sensitizing agents.

human growth hormone - somatropin - can (but certainly not universally) have a slight inhibitory effect on your thyroid. For most people this is minimal and does not require any additional thyroid be taken, but if you wish to augment protein synthesis as well as give yourself a slight metabolic boost in thyroid without shutting down your own production, you can add 12.5mcg of T3 or 50mcgs of T4 daily to your HGH, IGF-1, and Insulin cycle. This will aid both in bulking and cutting.

If you add T3 or T4 to your cycle, you should also consider taking some thyroid support supplements such as t-100x, bladderwrack, and coleus forskolin. You should check and make sure your intake of trace minerals (selenium, zinc, copper) is sufficient to aid in the conversion of T4 to T3

-RB-

Top Bottom