Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green K for Green Celtics

I'm no Celtics fan, but I'm glad they're gonna beat the Lakers cuz Kobe is a whiny little bitch...and I sincerely hope he never wins another NBA Championship. The way he broke up that powerhouse team by getting Shaq traded was disgusting, all cuz he wanted the offense to run through him 100 percent of the time.

Koby has got mad skillz bro....he's got my respect

canadianhitman said:
I'm no Celtics fan, but I'm glad they're gonna beat the Lakers cuz Kobe is a whiny little bitch...and I sincerely hope he never wins another NBA Championship. The way he broke up that powerhouse team by getting Shaq traded was disgusting, all cuz he wanted the offense to run through him 100 percent of the time.

the_alcatraz said:
Koby has got mad skillz bro....he's got my respect

I have no respect for an athlete that puts himself above the team to the degree Kobe did when he broke up that great Lakers team a few years back...no matter how skilled he may be.

canadianhitman said:
I have no respect for an athlete that puts himself above the team to the degree Kobe did when he broke up that great Lakers team a few years back...no matter how skilled he may be.

you've got a point...

the_alcatraz said:
you've got a point...

Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and Magic Johnson never hogged the ball...they understood that to win championships you have to play a TEAM game.

Kobe Bryant will never be in their class.

I was always a diehard Dr. J sixers fan so I hated the Celtics.
Now I'm older and wiser and know that Larry and Kevin, Dennis, Robert etc...were the ultimate team players. There was no *franchise* player. Sadly those days are gone.

Now team sports are built around one player and that one players knows it and shows it.

MightyMouse69 said:
LOLZ at the ones that said Lakers guaranteed, do you even watch basketball, EVER?

nope
these are the same sheep that think gas is going to be $7 gallon by July

r'

Top Bottom