Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

great idea for a touchdown celebration

hamstershaver

i read this in sports illustrated, people sent in ideas to T.O. for some celebrations.
After scoring the touchdown, you run over to the instant replay camera and pretend you are looking at the replay, then walk away and give the touchdown signal.
anyone else have any funny ideas for a celebration?

i like the one from the movie replacements where the guy holds the ball like a gun and starts shooting his teammates.. or he drops it like a bomb and they all fall over

I was watching an AFL game last weekend and after the dude scored, he took his shoes off, and like 3 of his teammates came over and were fanning them with their hands.

ahh thats a good one!!!

Oh... i thought this was a sex thread... yawn.

From Zero said:
I was watching an AFL game last weekend and after the dude scored, he took his shoes off, and like 3 of his teammates came over and were fanning them with their hands.

LOL!!!

Yeah, the Replacements had some good ones.

Well we already had someone to moon the crowd and another to call his Mom on his cell phone.... we need someone to push the boundary a bit further.

Why not his teammate rip his jersey away and his gives everyone a nipple shot?

didnt someone 'poop' out the ball after a celebration? might have been cfl or arena style cant remember but the dood squatted down.. made all sorts of movements and trembles and then dropped the ball out his butt .. was a bit korny but kinda funny

Top Bottom