Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gotta LOVE to HATE the lakers!

update::::

now to prove they have no heart, and just dont care for the players, they go and trade Gary Payton, and Rick Fox to the Boston Celtics. So to add insult to well insult, the glove takes a huge cut to all but garuntee a ring, fails to get it, and then they trade his ass!!!! I personally think this is fuckin histarical and he got what he deserved, no ring, and not even a fuckin chance the the celtics!!!!

man it seems like the Lakers are trying to make everyone hate them!

Actually, GP said he was one and done so f-him......R.Fox is a pretty boy and nothing more....I cant stand the lakers, but don't blame them for trying to gain some speed, after all, that's how Detroit smoked them....

You are correct, they are smart to gain speed on the court, it is just crazy how they enticed him into coming there and took a huge paycut, and then he gets delt away, I wish I could have seen the press conference about it...I use to be a huge payton fan, but when he took the huge paycut to try to garuntee a ring (along with malone) I lost all respect for both of them, so like you said "f-him!!!"

Thank god they got rid of GP! With there roster now and decent depth in their bench I say they come in 4th during the regular season and make it to the second round where they lose to the Spurs. Thats my prediction.

honest prediction, I think more of like 7th if make the playoffs at all, and probably lose in the first to Sacramento...but that is just me, I dont think they can compete with spurs, Kings, mavs, Timberwolves, rockets,

Top Bottom