Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gotta LOVE to HATE the lakers!

John WB said:
Hey, don't degrade MJ by comparing Kobe to him. MJ was old and got out of shape from the years off. Kobe's in his prime.
Hey Johnny, what are you predicting there bro? Bring your wallet.......

The Lakers will be the type of team that competes for the last playoff spot. Without Shaq you'll see how shitty Kobe gets. Fisher was never given enough credit, even though he was one of the key guys for the Lakers.

Minnesota
San Antonio
Sacramento
Utah
Dallas
Houston
Devner
Memphis
Phoenix

How the hell are the Lakers gonna compete with this?

Yea, the Lakers deffinatly cant match against to many teams in the Mid west division alone, shit last year they only had one team that had a record that was under .500 thats just siK...And this year the all have seemed to get better except the lakers. and oh yea, to replace Shaq they go to Divac, a bit old dont you think, if they were going to rebuild with all those young players, I dont think Divac fits in that plan to well.....it almosts making hating them easy!!!

Good god I can't stand Vlade Divac. All that "flopping" and yellin and whining all the time. I will be hoping the Lakers get trashed all season once he suits up. Its all good though, now I can like the Kings more. ;)

JKurz1 said:
The heat will be tough...........however, with Eric snow going to the Cavs....WATCH OUT BABY!!!!!!!!!! lol

yea bro, that is some good shit, I hope him and Lebron can play good together, and hold the floor when the other goes to the bench, deffinatly a good move

jstrick2 said:
Good god I can't stand Vlade Divac. All that "flopping" and yellin and whining all the time. I will be hoping the Lakers get trashed all season once he suits up. Its all good though, now I can like the Kings more. ;)

he deffinatly is a good court actor, he trys to make up for his lack of inside game, I cant stand to watch that fag play truthfully. So to me its great he went to the Lakers, one bitch deserves another!!!!!

Top Bottom