Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gotta LOVE to HATE the lakers!

alright, now that they got their asses handed to them by the pistons, what will happen, Well Shaq aint happy, and if he goes, talk about problems. The Lakers, no matter how much they dont want to admit it, were built around that mountain, and WHEN he goes, so does that chance of a DYNASTY. and think about Dwayne Wade with Shaq, look familiar!!!!!! I love the fact that the Lakers are falling apart faster than they were put together last year. Cant wait to hear about Malone, and the possiblity of Kobe, even though he is jsut doing it for money, if he were to go again, I think we would see the biggest decline of a great team to a shit team!!!

man its sweet to hate the lakers!!!!!!

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I cant believe Miami is getting Sh@Q for next to nothing. I guess they really wanted him to get out of the West. bastards.

nice fuckin avatar bro, wish I could be there right now... :p

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I cant believe Miami is getting Sh@Q for next to nothing. I guess they really wanted him to get out of the West. bastards.

Miami definely got the best deal in this but Lamar Odom is a stud and Caron Butler was rookie of the year a couple years ago and got hurt this past year. He is an emerging star. Brain Grant is poop. Lakers will be fine, they wont be as dominant as they have been but lets all remember who were talking about here........the LAKERS! They'll figure something out, no biggie.

lakerpride said:
Miami definely got the best deal in this but Lamar Odom is a stud and Caron Butler was rookie of the year a couple years ago and got hurt this past year. He is an emerging star. Brain Grant is poop. Lakers will be fine, they wont be as dominant as they have been but lets all remember who were talking about here........the LAKERS! They'll figure something out, no biggie.

pppfffttt

If Bryant manages to avoid becoming someones bitch in prison, he's about to find out what it's like to not have a stud in the middle that commands a double team and takes the pressure off him. Watch that shooting percentage next year (not that his is that great anyway), guaranteed slide.

bluepeter said:
pppfffttt

If Bryant manages to avoid becoming someones bitch in prison, he's about to find out what it's like to not have a stud in the middle that commands a double team and takes the pressure off him. Watch that shooting percentage next year (not that his is that great anyway), guaranteed slide.

Kobe is obvioulsy the key to their success, all of us true laker fans wanted to see him go and Shaq stay but that didnt happen. If Kobe can learn when to pass the F-in ball and learn when to take it all the way instead of pulling up for lazy jump shots he'll be fine without Shaq and the Lakers will rule once again.

lakerpride said:
Kobe is obvioulsy the key to their success, all of us true laker fans wanted to see him go and Shaq stay but that didnt happen. If Kobe can learn when to pass the F-in ball and learn when to take it all the way instead of pulling up for lazy jump shots he'll be fine without Shaq and the Lakers will rule once again.

another one smokin crack again I see....

Kobe is a player built around the dominance of the center. he wont get all the flashy plays anymore, cuz there is no giant in the middle demanding respect. He has little drive skills, (always drives to his right around key and tosses a prayer up)...the rest of the nucleus is falling apart, deveon george just had surgery, Malone doesnt want to play there anymore, Gary will never be happy there, and Derek fisher is probably sick of being the player that hits the big shot, and never gets any damn respect!!!! As for lamar odom, that is a great pick up actually, but the rest, will go down, and even odom wont get to play his game with kobe always showboating!!!

too bad for the lakers, better luck in 2008 or so

Last edited:
Kobe will do the exact same thing Michael did with the Wizards..........nada. Without the role players surrounding him and a decent big man (even Luke and Cartwright worked) the middle of the pack is where we'll see them next year..........

UPDATE~~

Well Shaq is officially gone, trade went as expected...so heat got a great deal...hell their ticket sales is arleady going crazy!! I bet there are alot of pissed off lakers fans that had bought tickets in advance, and now there is no Shaq...to bad...Well Kobe, decided to stay, I guess he wanted to show who is in control...yea that is the way to make fans happy, he is not doing the smart thing to be a team player...and I love the comment about the "prison bitch comment" bluepeter...karma for you....oh yea and now Fisher said goodbye, talk about screwed, that was their secret weapon of the bench, now who do they got off the bench...Rick Fox hahahahaah what a fuckin joke!!!!

Top Bottom