Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got gyno from fina

Winny will acts simalar to nolvadex in competing for the receptor, it grabs and holds the receptor, thus the progestin cant bind or very little. I had gyno attack from deca, took 50 mg/ed winny for 10 days gone.

Bromo is simalar to liquidex, actually works on reducing the amount of progestin (what fina converts to, synthetic version of progesterone).

Use both and you are good to go.

Actually, a test/tren cycle sucks the fat from my tits and makes my nipples hard all the time. So I would say it cures gyno, for me anyway.

CHARCHECK said:
Reason for this question is I have been there done that with gyno and surgery and not going back...

Bro, if you got gyno surgery-- got the lump taken out-- it doesnt matter what u you use... because i dont think you can ever get gyno again after you get the gland removed.

But, if you just got some tissue taken out-- yes you can get gyno again.

MikeyG said:

Bro, if you got gyno surgery-- got the lump taken out-- it doesnt matter what u you use... because i dont think you can ever get gyno again after you get the gland removed.

But, if you just got some tissue taken out-- yes you can get gyno again.

Yes and no.
Gynocomastia is the growth of female breast tissue on a male subject. ( both harding of gland and soft breast tissue build up in nipple area)

Once gland is taken out, cant get the lumps again, but you could still get that fatty like soft breast tissue that will build and give you puffy nipples or that so call fat pocket around nipples which is really soft breast tissue.

just like sex, alway use protection and precautions.

lots of misinformation on this post...

bromo does not touch progesterone, it inhibits prolactin( which may or may not cause gyno) Im not convinced prolactin can cause gyno without estrogen (ie, take nolva). Anyway i will be testing this soon...

btw, if you get gyno surgery, the surgeon leaves a small bit of tissue to keep your nipples from inverting. This bit of tissue can grow into a gyne.

Look around and learn about bromo first...i dont trust it. Its a parkinsons med and can have some gnarly sides.

The bottom line is we never know what all these drugs are completely doing to us, because we are all genetically different and these drug affect all of us differently.

As far as the fina/progestin deal, I think there is a thread that discusses what exactly fina converts to and how. I will try to find it.

I have 2 friends now that have gotten gyno/gyno symtoms from both test/dbol and from fina/deca cycles and usages. They both have just run prop/fina cycle using either liquidex or aromasion and bromo with no gyno symptoms at all. They are very happy.

Me I will take it one step farther and run Prop/Fina/winny/bromo/liquidex.

Holly good god 5 months your nuts might never come back, they will just will take 2 cycles of Clomid and 3 cycles of HCG.

Never got gyno on my last Fina cycle but did get a little discharge, I was also taking 20mg/Nolva, next fina cycle I will be using Bromo.

Slider

How effective is Nolvadex on fina gyno - when it's just starting? Has anyone ever had a small lump or swelling and actually had it go down after running Ndex? Last time my nips got sore, but i want to know what to expect this next time (btw was also running test).

Top Bottom