Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good beginner cycle to get medium build

brettkatz929

Hi Guys, I am 5'10, 190lbs, only used clen here and there, no gear. Looking to get lean and add a little bit of mass but do not want to get bulky and huge and look roided out. What's the best beginner cycle to become medium built and lean without looking like a tank?

Week 1-12 Test e 500mg/wk split in two 250mg shots mon/thurs
pct
clomid 50mg ed
unleashed/post cycle

What is your age?

umm... yea if roids made everyone automatically bulky then bodybuilders wouldn't work so hard.

you mean I've been busting my ass in the gym 6X per week for 70 minutes a day when all i needed to do is stick my butt once a week with some roids?

damn. lol.

haha, at least u guys have a sense of humor, i'm 26 - a lot of people told me keep training and do a cutting cycle so you gain a little bit of mass and you'll be where you want to be - I know how hard everyone here works, I am right there with you usually and wondering why I am getting no where - but that said, what do u guys suggest - may be a regular bulking cycle and just not lift as heavy?

Hi Guys, I am 5'10, 190lbs, only used clen here and there, no gear. Looking to get lean and add a little bit of mass but do not want to get bulky and huge and look roided out. What's the best beginner cycle to become medium built and lean without looking like a tank?

No need to worry about looking " roided out " my friend ...its not roids time for you just yet.

what does your diet look like ?
total cals ?
macros ?
what supps are you using ?
how many years have you been training ?
how many days a week do you train ?

I love it when people think a cycle is going to make them look TOO muscular. Don't think I've ever heard anyone say "man I had to quit my cycle, I was just getting far too muscular"

Top Bottom