Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOLDBERG... When is he coming to the WWE?

bunkka

I assume it's only a matter of time, no?

Would be HUGE to see him come out versus Brock Nesler right when it looks like there is no one in the WWE to challenge him.

I should be a writer.

Goldberg is hesitant to join the WWE b/c of past angles. He wants WWE to be a clean place, he used to always diss it when it was WWF and he was in WCW, saying it was "trash", "filth", etc.

Plus the fact that he made around $2-3 million each year in WCW and he'd probably make $500k-1m (TOPS) in the WWE probably pisses him off. Vince is cheap, but now that WWE is the only major fed in the industry, wrestlers have little leverage in contract negotiations.

Any1 ever seen Goldberg up close and personal? I saw him at Sturgis 2001. The man is a freak. He is a cool mofo too.

i doubt goldberg will ever sign with wwe. If he is still wrestling then he would porbably be out in japan.

Vince pays alot lower than what he was used to in wcw and he would be at tops earning half of what he did there......

Only a matter fo time before he has to do something to earn some sersious money to keep up the lifestyle hes probably now used to living. If vince & the wwe offer him a big sum of cash then he might pop up in a wrestlemania spot or something down the line.

Cant see him going there, and if he did it wont be this year.

Just because you are a big name in wrestling does'nt meen you are going to get big money from vincie mac. Bret hart, sting, macho man, sid vicious, lugar ect would'nt be on vince's price list......he has had them all, let them go and probably does'nt wan them back.......fans love scott hall & kevin nash, he bropught them back.....probably costing quite a bit, within 2 months he fired scott hall and nash got injuryed within 5 seconds of his first match back.....what a waste of money!

Bret hart is still one of the most popular wrestlers in the world but he would never sign with the wwe because he hates everything it has become......plus the tragidies to his family he feels the wwe are to blaim for.

does vince really need goldberg at the moment?
No competition from any other wrestling organisation in the world.....and with hogan, rock, austin, angle, brock, stiner and a host of other crowd drawers hes doing fine for the moment.

Welsh power house said:

Bret hart is still one of the most popular wrestlers in the world but he would never sign with the wwe because he hates everything it has become......plus the tragidies to his family he feels the wwe are to blaim for.

I actually think his history of concussions and his recent stroke would be the reason that he wouldn't come back. He had considered a guest appearance at Wrestlemania a year or two ago.

Thought ya'll would find this interesting......

Despite high hopes from everyone, the current plan to debut Bill Goldberg in WWE is to debut him at RAW in Seattle on Monday the night after WrestleMania. It has been said that the WWE creative team is considering showing shots of him during the WrestleMania PPV on Sunday, but has not scheduled him to have a bigger role than that.

If you want to read more about it, go to rajahwwf.com. No..I do not work for the site but I've been trying to find info on Goldberg and that was the best place with only one popup.

Top Bottom