Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GO SAINTS!!! beat tampa!

As a life long red sox and pats fan
I have walked in you shoes, and felt your pain
Up until recently(this decade)
Anyhow, for an objective standpoint, I could see the Saints making it to the NFC title game

quoting the bumper stickers around town: "you gotta have FAITH"

btw, how'd you make out fixing the vinyl?
i'm considering ripping up the tacky looking sheet vinyl the last "renovators" installed and sanding/varnishing the heart of pine floors underneath..wood floor are desireable/expected in this 1880's historic home area. :) :artist:

Your quite the handy man i see
nahhhh....just too cheap to pay someone for stuff i can stumble thru myself.. :FRlol:

sanding/varinishing floors is not a hard task, the drum sander does the work, all you do i guide it, just takes time, patience and a sharp eye. :artist:

i'm considering ripping up the tacky looking sheet vinyl the last "renovators" installed and sanding/varnishing the heart of pine floors underneath..wood floor are desireable/expected in this 1880's historic home area. :) :artist:

pine is nice, looks beautiful re-finished
but, it's a very soft wood therefore if you are gonna have tenants and the viynl looks clean, you're better off leaving it for now
If other areas like the BR/LR and such have pine, then by all means have it re finished
use a commercial grade urethane finish

Top Bottom