Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go Eagles

StickFigure said:
T.O. is a punk with a big mouth and no respect for anyone. Sure he has talent but why would anyone wanna work with someone who thinks he's gods gift to the world? :rolleyes:
Well TO has the syndrome that has afflicted me more times than once....It's the "HOLY SHIT I THINK I WENT TO FAR" syndrome.

He's now apologizing his ASS off to everyone on the Planet, which, quite frankly is funny ass hell as well as PATHETIC! If your gonna buck the system after repeated warnings you better brace yourself. The sound that is still resonating in his head is the sound of the door slamming shut to the rest of his season.

Noone is gonna sign this guy to a long-term contract now. He'll find a team but he just cost himself a whole shitload of money. Hope it was worth it.

Im an eagles fan and ill be the first one to say THEY BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off mcnabb is injured and he sucks anyway..so get rid of him put detmer in...he does fine. Mcnabb cant play injured hes stinkiin up the field. Second its not like TO was lying in what he said. It was all true. Maybe it was in bad taste for him to say it but you know what they say The truth hurts. Hes a good player and an asset to the team..we need TO.
Did anyone see monday night football. Those quarterbacks. Both of them brady and manning are both 10 times better than mcshit. He never does the thisgs those guys do all the time, like come through on 3rd down or go real long and complete it. Our defense is pretty good but they are so tired from playin 80% of the game. I need to find a new team to root for casue philly is letting me down.

Eagles lose in the 4th quarter to the Cowboys who are sporadic at best, McNabb played o.k., but still threw an interception that resulted in a touchdown...T.O. said he makes mistakes late in the game when he`s tired.That was so true. Go Broncos!!!!!!!

eagles = losers

Cowboys win the next two and we could get a roll going, Detroit and Denver will be tough.

Boy did anyone see todays bullshit. Howbout andy reed having no balls. NO BALLS hes a fat slob. Good job for a 3rd string qb mcmahon. he didnt do so bad in the 2nd half. We fail on 3 conversions from the one and then we kick a field goal. What assholes. GO FOR IT. I hope mcnabb is injured for life.

Top Bottom