Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giants Stadium $112 million dollar personal injury case

Right. That is what bothers me about this. This guy gets hammered, probably quite a bit before the game tailgating, and drives home. Now, I feel terrible for the girl. That is a shitty thing to have happen to anyone. The guy should be in prison longer. But, why is the vendor being punished because some idiot went drinking and driving? I'm suprised they didn't sue the car maker too, and the stadium. While they are at it, they should sue the beer maker for producing a product that can impair your ability to drive. It's this guys fault, and he's getting 5 years, while the company who sells food and alcohol gets hit with a $100 million dollar lawsuit. The guy doesn't have money, so bam, go after the next target with a big wallet.

MattTheSkywalker said:
The $75M punitive is outrageous. The company that sold that alcohol is being punished....probably some $6.50 an hour worker sold it to a guy in a long fast-moving line.

The punishment should stop with the driver.

Top Bottom