Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay ass kobe

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
el sucko

come on, like I'm supposed to praise or defend it? I don't think he purposely tanked it though. I think they just all got seriosuly outplayed from the 1st second of that game and they pretty much gave up right away. Kobe gave up in the 2nd half.

hey, did you guys know that Lebron has publicly said that he idolises Kobe? He even trains with him at Kobes house in the offseason. No wonder the dudes so good, look at who he has for a mentor.

SoreArms said:
el sucko

come on, like I'm supposed to praise or defend it? I don't think he purposely tanked it though. I think they just all got seriosuly outplayed from the 1st second of that game and they pretty much gave up right away. Kobe gave up in the 2nd half.

hey, did you guys know that Lebron has publicly said that he idolises Kobe? He even trains with him at Kobes house in the offseason. No wonder the dudes so good, look at who he has for a mentor.

yep he's so good cause of kobe.. he def will learn to be an arrogant prick baby ass whiner fuck that rapes white chicks and rats out his teammates like kobe too..

I don't give a shit if they were down by 50 at the half. You NEVER, EVER, EVER give up like that. Especially in a fucking game 7. He didn't do it on purpose? The guy stood around swinging the ball around the perimeter and took 3 friggin shots the whole second half. That's deliberate man. Shame on him for letting his teammates and fans down and shame on anyone that doesn't call his petulant little ass out for that nonsense. I at least had some respect for his game before, I have none now.

Top Bottom