Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gary Betman is ruining hockey.

UpperTone said:

I'm not going to deny European players have added to the NHL, but to watch a bunch of games played by Europeans in Europe is about as exciting as watching grass grow.

And you've seen how many games? One? Two? Go and see Finnish or Swedish league and you'll take your words back in a second.

UpperTone said:

If European hockey is so superior, why do the best players want to play in the NHL? Can't be just for the $.

Well let me think..... if the pay check is over 10 times bigger than they could ever get in Europe...... YES IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

If they could get 10 times more in Europe than in North America then Yzerman and buddies would come to Europe!

Bluto said:

Amen brother! NHL playoffs are intense! It's a physical battle, and when they scan the bench, every player is bruised and battered late in the playoffs.

Another intresting thing to do is to compare the winners to the runners up after its all over. Every time there as at least a couple of players on the winning team limping around barely able to manage a smile. This is in the locker room mind you after the surrealness of it fades.

I personally shake my head every day thinking about that idiotic new face off rule. Seriously what the hell is this guy thinking.

And about the rules committee changing the rules not Betman. Think back to before Betman was commisioner and compare the rule changes to the relatively short time Betman has been top dog.

"Betman is an asshole." -Chris Chelios

Top Bottom