Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

gain a lots of pounds

daok

New member
Hello,
That's the first time I came here and I have to told you that english is NOT my first language so please do not complain, I do an effort.

I have 18 years old and since 4 months I train my self about 1hours and half 5 days / 7. I have gain 15 pounds and now I am in a new workout. I am eating 5 times days. 3 real diner and 2 half (like tuna). But since 3 weeks my weigth didn't change. How can I become bigger? Now I have 147lbs.
 
if you are lifting 7 times a week you are doing too much. try about 4 times a week and hit your muscles as hard as you can. your diet seems okay but I need to know how many calories you are having altogether...
 
Lord_Suston said:
if you are lifting 7 times a week you are doing too much. try about 4 times a week and hit your muscles as hard as you can. your diet seems okay but I need to know how many calories you are having altogether...

he said he is lifting 5 days out of 7. "1.5 hours 5 days/7
 
You're french right?

C'est correct... moi aussi...

So... I think he was saying that he lifts 5 out of 7 days...

Ummm maybe takea day less... train 4 instead as Lord said...

What is your workout like? How tall are you?
 
sorry I didn't understand I thought you meant 5 or 7 days a week you were lifting. You might want to lower the time to 1 hour per session, and work on compound movements such as Squats, Dead lifts, and Flat bench
 
Here is my workout and yes I speak french usually. And I go to the gym 5 days a weeks.
Here is my workout:

workout.jpg



And for calorie...I do not know how to calcul that sorry :(
 
My height is 5 '8 and I have 145lbs. I want to have 160 for the new year.

Here is about what I am eating:
Code:
6am: 1 cereal bowl with milk
         1 hulled grain bowl 1/3 cup with 250ml milk
         1 banana toast

9am: 120g. Tuna or an apple with some vegetable
12pm: 1 sandwich with some meat on it
           1 ziploc bag of vegetable
           1 fruit
15pm: 120g. Tuna or other fish in duck

18:30pm: Normal supper, some time it's meat, sometime pasta.

19pm to 20h30pm : Training to the gym
20h45pm: 1 egg(only the white)
22hpm sleep
 
from what i have learned, perhaps throw in some more after workout. like pwo shake or something, but since you train late at night, not sure about carbs and time of the day stuff. these guys will help you.
 
you need more protein in your diet.

you're getting basically no protein except from the milk in your first meal. and after your workout you're eating one eggwhite? you need more protein and some carbs in that meal. as a general rule, you need to shoot for at least 30 grams of protein in each of your 6 meals. go post your diet on the diet board and they'll work on it with you.
 
more carbs=more breads and lots more pasta.

you need a lot more food. drink milk every meal and eat some beef. along with pasta. that's maybe 1/5 of what you might need to grow.

also, drink water all day long. try to drink a gallon a day
 
Should I take some supplements like protein? If yes, what do you recommend me and how much should I take.
 
What is in your shake? It should be protein... and yes... take protein 3 - 4 times a day if you can... with milk...
 
for your shake, put some protein, milk, and throw a banana in too. tastes great
 
a person's body can only absorb 30-40 or so grams per meal, depending on many things. i think anything over 30g of powder in over a cup of milk is a waste
 
ok, I never used protein... so ... do I need to kind of protein, one in the day and an other one after my training? or both is the same?
 
Top Bottom