Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full, Proper Pinning Tutorial (MindMap)

Thanks very much :)

The amount of help and PM's I've received helping me in all aspects of training, it's nice to come across something I can help in.

I know a LOT of people hate pinning thighs to, so hopefully this will ease some nerves. HOPEFULLY... Haha.

I'm far from a aas newb but I STILL hate pinning glutes. Do it once a week and dread that day.
Quads are easiest for me since I don't have to twist around or look in a mirror. They're right in front and I can sit down and do it nice and easy. Shoulders are my 2nd favorite. Never tried pecs or calves or bis.

How about a vid on proper subcutaneous injection? I feel like I'm always doing it wrong even though its supposed to be so simple.

For me quads are super easy to hit but glutes seem to be the most pain-free, post injection. The only thing I can inject into my quads and never feel again is masteron.

I'm far from a aas newb but I STILL hate pinning glutes. Do it once a week and dread that day.
Quads are easiest for me since I don't have to twist around or look in a mirror. They're right in front and I can sit down and do it nice and easy. Shoulders are my 2nd favorite. Never tried pecs or calves or bis.

How about a vid on proper subcutaneous injection? I feel like I'm always doing it wrong even though its supposed to be so simple.

You're not alone......

I agree that would be a helpful follow up as well.

It would be nice if you could do all the most popular sites.

Quads
Glutes
Delts
Pecs
Sub-q
Calves
Bis

Great idea with the video!
Top Bottom